[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /r9k/, let me figure this shit out. The reason most of us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Okay /r9k/, let me figure this shit out. The reason most of us act beta around people is because we're afraid of them and don't want to assert any dominance. So in order to fix that, should we just start lifting to increase our self esteem? Imagine, if we have big muscles and shit then literally everyone is going to be somewhat afraid of us and maybe we'll get a gf. Btw this is comming from someone who's going to Weiterfuhrende Schule soon, basically 10 Klasse in Canada.
>>
>Implying lifting will fix your autism
anon, i...
>>
>>38267895
Your body doesn't mean anything if you have the same autistic brain. If you get big and gain confidence from it great, but more realistically you're going to get big, realize you're still spilling your spaghetti constantly, and feel cheated somehow.

I am not telling you not to get /fit/, I'm doing it myself and I think it's a great step toward fixing yourself. But don't expect it to completely fix you and make you able to get a gf, you also need to improve your social skills.
>>
>>38267922
Yeah but I can also start playing sports and making friends in the process, which will basically work myself up to chadtier.
>>
Doesn't work like that. If anything, bigger muscles will make you even more self-conscious, because people will still be staring at you. Just for different reason.
>>
>>38267938
I'm not completely lost or a complete robot, but I'm a little bit fucked in the head. What I'm saying is that my social skills could improve if I start working out and then become chad, getting pussy wherever I go.

>>38267954
What I want with the muscles is also to be completely self entitled and to make myself think that I am greater than everyone around me. That way I won't worry about being scared of people, I'll see them as weaklings.
>>
>>38267954
Also working out will increase testosterone which will naturally shape my brain into a normal human being so I can get a gf.
>>
>>38267895
anon I just made a post about this I am supper /fit/ out of highschool now have a job but I'm still so pathetically challenged when it comes to social anything I can talk to people let alone girls and I have stupid anxiety I don't know why I've tried so hard and the funny part is I'm great with public speaking and writing its hopeless
>>
>>38268293
The more you fail the more you learn from your mistakes. Don't give up anon, if you keep progressing you'll eventually work up the skills to find a grill one day. God speed.
>>
>>38268013
> fucked in the head.
Check.
> become chad, get pussy
Please refer back to fucked in the head
>muscles, self entitled
So you want to be an asshole just like all the assholes around you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.