[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the first thing people notice about you For me they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1499390083818.jpg (146KB, 501x389px) Image search: [Google]
1499390083818.jpg
146KB, 501x389px
What's the first thing people notice about you

For me they almost always comment on my voice. Not only deep but loud, which isn't what you want when you have anxiety and don't like people looking at you

What's yours? Pic unrelated
>>
i look like the answer to any question you ask me is no
>>
>>38267469
They see that I'm a melanin-enriched individual and make some shitty race joke. Every time, without fail. I fucking hate going to a white college
>>
I try to remain unnoticed
>>
Idk. People don't really notice me.
I guess me is the best answer. Like, wow dude you exist kind of reaction.
>>
>>38267469
talk quieter

>>38268115
nig less
>>
My eye balls. I was in the store today and a qt black girl said "oh you got some pretty eyes i always wanted blue eyes" and i was like haha thanks and 180d
>>
My skin color. They think I'm a nigger when I'm latino. Other than that my stupidly deep voice.
>>
>"say something anon lol"
>"why are you so quiet lol?"

go fuck yourself you loud cunts. fuck off.
>>
>>38268163
Just b urself. I'm the """whitest""" black person at this school and that doesn't stop them at all.
>>
File: sex_offences_by_ethnicity.jpg (14KB, 426x335px) Image search: [Google]
sex_offences_by_ethnicity.jpg
14KB, 426x335px
>>38268115
Just show 'em pic related anon
>>
>>38268779

why are asians over-represented?
>>
File: blackhole in one.png (605KB, 668x680px) Image search: [Google]
blackhole in one.png
605KB, 668x680px
That I don't smile, and my sunken eyes.

was an issue a while ago, might be an issue now
that OP picture is pretty funny, that was taken during the Iraq War right?
>>
Usually my hair. Its about 10 shades darker than any hair i've seen to date but it has some weird fuckery in that its sheen and backlit color are dark red. Ontop of the novelty of the color its a bit curly and I don't comb or cut it so once its out of the shower and dry its a crows nest so all people see when i do my midnight walks is some weird nimbus cloud of dark red and black coming at them.
Personally i hate it because everyone wants to look at it or see if its real then everyone wants to touch it then they tell their friends its real and they gotta feel this and now everyone in the room is manhandling and plucking hair from the guy with agoraphobia and social anxiety.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.