[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many women have you turned down or deliberately scared off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Turn-Down1.jpg (86KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
Turn-Down1.jpg
86KB, 425x282px
How many women have you turned down or deliberately scared off? Did you regret it?
>me 8
>>
none. turned down a lot of men, though. don't regret it - they were all literal 2/10s who though me being nice = sex
>>
>>38268406
ROASTIE! GET HER!
>>
File: 1491689191211.jpg (136KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491689191211.jpg
136KB, 861x1024px
>>38267389
Literally 0. No woman has ever been attracted to me. It's kind of impressive, actually.
>>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I don't know how to human
>>
Too autistic to tell if a girl is into me or just being friendly so no fucking clue.
Probably scared out a few of them because I tend to sperg out when people try to get closer to me.
>>
When I was a kid I turned down my step-sister.
I don't regret it, she's probably a thot now.
>>
ONE ENTIRE GIRL

i didn't even realise at the time that she was into me.

woe is me
woe is my dick
>>
>>38267389
4 i think.
I don't regret it.
>>
5 girls.
None since high school though.
>>
I count seven but there is probably more that I'm not remembering. Three were childhood friends. I just didn't want to tell them I'm a faggot
>>
File: krooked ad.png (952KB, 1653x2151px) Image search: [Google]
krooked ad.png
952KB, 1653x2151px
Turned down?
A few in middle school before I realized I liked girls.
Scared off?
All others since.
>>
>>38267389
4 all in highschool. 1 moved away, other 3 got pregnant by chad later on.

It was more scared off because of me having no clue how to talk to girls.
>>
I've turned down 3 girls and felt bad about each time.

>First time, "dated" this really ugly girl who got too clingy and annoying
>She went back home so it turned into an LDR of sorts, messaged her one day and told her it was over
>second time was this girl I used to go to school with
>finally started hanging out with her more just to realize she was chubby and not really my type mentally, ghosted her and still feel guilty about it from time to time
>third and final girl was a few months ago
>was at a concert with friends, she came up to me as I was leaving
>she was too chubby and drunk, really unappealing
>"sorry I already have a gf" she knew this was a lie, I still feel guilty about that one

I feel bad because I know what it's like to get rejected, and who the fuck am I to reject anyone? But they're girls, and they bounce back quickly so I can't feel too bad, also every girl I've liked after rejecting these girls, rejected me, so everything comes full circle
>>
>>38268406
>they were all literal 2/10s
Reminder to robots that if you're not Chad she sees you as a 2/10

That is why we should just give up on these.
>>
5. too autistic to ever say yes and 3 of them were qts that I wish I said yes to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.