[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you guys do to protect yourselves when the aliens arrive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif (372KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif
372KB, 900x600px
What will you guys do to protect yourselves when the aliens arrive at Earth? Originally, of course.
>>
>>38267324
I'll rape the fuck outta them
>>
>>38267331
I don't want to be fucked in the ass, please don't do that.

I want the aliens to turn me into a beautiful lady. I want it so badly. I'm so excited you have no ideaaaaaaa.
>>
>>38267324
?What will you guys do to protect yourselves when the aliens arrive at Earth? Originally, of course.

everything i can
>>
File: argcpff.jpg (106KB, 672x532px) Image search: [Google]
argcpff.jpg
106KB, 672x532px
>>38267324
Hide the best I can

If these ayyy lmaos have the ability to FTL travel to other star systems, then they likely also have the ability to absolutely annihilate our planet
>>
Try to make contact and hopefully get powers.
>>
They probably won't even visit until religion is wiped out.
>>
>>38268203
Okay, but where would you hide if they can destroy the planet? Unless you become an astronaut/get abducted, you'd kind of need a planet in order to find a place to hide in.
>>
>>38268203
We have the ability to absolutely annihilate our planet

>Get a bunch of the heaviest naturally occurring element (Uranium)
>Shoot hydrogen at it
>???
>Massive release of energy
>>
File: but during the stone age.jpg (147KB, 770x1050px) Image search: [Google]
but during the stone age.jpg
147KB, 770x1050px
>>38267324
Cut a deal with them to act as a spy so later I can rule over the normies along with our alien overlords.
>>
>>38267404
>I want the aliens to turn me into a beautiful lady. I want it so badly. I'm so excited you have no ideaaaaaaa.
holy shit i thought i was the only one
>>
>>38268334
Ayy lmaos will likely have forms of weaponry that make our nukes look like child's play anon

>>38268331
I would hide at first. If they destroy the planet then I'm fucked I guess
>>
>>38268507
Why does it matter? Nukes are enough to kill us all. It's like choosing between dying from a fall of 1000ft or 10,000ft.
>>
>>38267324
You don't know shit man. My brain is connected to their world. I pick up radio signals. If they find us, you better kill yourself before they get to you. If they find us it's already too late. They're into all kinds of freaky shit with urethras, eye balls and time travel.
>>
>>38268619
Which aliens? For all you know, the ones that arrive could be space puritans
>>
I'm going to draw for them in exchange for lessons on alienspeech, and once I understand enough of the language I'm going to ask space shekels to buy me a nice room in one of those big ass spaceships and start a business drawing dicks and anime for the aliens. I'm sure they'll enjoy it, they may even make a religion out of my shitty art.
>>
File: 1497563351353.png (185KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1497563351353.png
185KB, 409x409px
>>38267324
Make contact. Try to gain some sort of status with them and leave this fucking planet. Also I want to Fuck the aliens my dude, that's my fetish
>>
>>38267324
no if they come in peace
>>
Stay in my room and shitpost on /r9k/. Kinda like how that kid from Zombieland survived the zombie attack by just staying in his room playing WoW
>>
they're already here and we are powerless to fight them
>>
What can we do against an species who mastered space travel?
It's as if ants started a war on us, they can group themself and bite some hard, but in the end we'll go inside, get the spray and kill'em fuckers, sometimes even destroy their colonies by pouring aluminum in'em.
We should just try to go on with our lives expecting not the be carbonized by a giant magnifying glass, or eaten by their babies.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.