[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on vacation in beach town >go out to bar since nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1486097118486.png (25KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486097118486.png
25KB, 645x773px
>be on vacation in beach town
>go out to bar since nothing else to do
>sit in bar sipping my Corona by myself
>generic cover band playing shitty normalfag music
>sit there thinking about how I'm living a wasted life
>all of a sudden, spot qt walk in with her roastie friend
>short brown hair, black thick-rimmed glasses
>become infatuated immediately
>she goes to dance with friend
>admire her from afar
>keep sitting at bar reading Wikipedia on my phone
>middle aged woman next to me with her husband looks at me
>"get off the phone and get up and dance, you'll regret it later if you don't, you're not gonna find happiness on that thing
>she's right
>I get up and go to try and dance with qt
>start dancing, but feel retarded and stop and go back and sit down
>try at least three more times in span of 40 minutes to get close to qt and ask her to dance
>tell myself I have nothing to lose
>force myself to approach qt
>she's looking at her phone
>I stammer like an autist
>"w-wanna dance?"
>she doesn't notice but her friend does
>her friend looks at me and laughs in my face
>feel so humiliated I sperg out and go back to the bar to finish my rum and coke
>go out to smoke a cigarette after 10 minutes
>see them waiting for their ride
>mfw
Well, I tried. I finally grew some balls and asked a girl to dance and it went just as horrendously as I expected. Being a loser sucks.
>>
it's a numbers game, anon
just gotta keep putting yourself out there

at least you tried, half of these pussies wouldn't
Learn from your mistakes and try again another time
>>
File: 65729457442.jpg (32KB, 580x751px) Image search: [Google]
65729457442.jpg
32KB, 580x751px
>>38267060
The old people were trolling you, dipshit

They got over 60 years of mastering bantz, they ARE bantz
>>
>>38267124
Thanks man. I don't think it'll ever work though. I'm 21 now and this has happened over and over again my entire life. I was simply born to be a loser. I still like to go out, even if nothing happens. I like to drink, plus I still like the feeling of being around people at times, even if they aren't talking to me. At least I'm not completely alone when I'm there.
>>
>>38267186
The old lady was right though. I somewhat feel better that I tried. I should've ignored her friend and asked her directly. Now I'll never see her again.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.