[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just gave money to an organisation that gives free ultrasounds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Good old Latza.jpg (18KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
Good old Latza.jpg
18KB, 438x438px
I just gave money to an organisation that gives free ultrasounds to single pregnant women considering abortion and tries to convince them not to go through with it. Supposedly their success rate is around 80%. Feels like I'm doing a good thing.
>>
That's a great post to make on a board full of people who wish their moms would have had better access to abortion so they wouldn't be here wishing they weren't. Do you even know own what r9k is?
>>
>>38266580
Now we'll have more single poor mother's to make more dysfunctional adults to knock up more single poor mothers

Thanks
>>
>>38266803
You're right. We should just kill the poor.
>>
>>38266580
Who fucking cares if someone offs their kid or not. I sure as hell don't. So what compells you to feel the need to get involved in other peoples lives?
>>
>>38267007
I think that life is sacred.
>>
>>38267045
HahahHAHAHAHAHHAHA AH OH boy, we got a real on right here haha. Honestly though, I wish my mom aborted me
>>
>>38266580
I don't mind if this was the actual true extent of the organisation, however I find it improbable that the group is not attempting to change the laws to prevent abortion in some way. That part I am not ok with.

Why do some people think its a good idea to regulate someone elses body?

Straight white male here for context.
>>
>>38266580
That's a fucking terrible thing to do. More poorfags
>>
File: latza kek.jpg (108KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
latza kek.jpg
108KB, 900x600px
>>38266580

whatever happened to Latza anyway?
>>
>>38269070
working for disney. streaming for his 8 twitch followers. balding.
>>
Why? You're bringing more assholes into the world.
>>
>>38267726
Because fetuses aren`t part of women`s bodies. And besides,I think that women shouldn`t have any rights over their bodies,anyways.
>>
>>38266580
that's not a good solution. you need to prevent people from having sex in the first place. give money to organizations that insert atrazine and quinine into the water supply - it will lower male sex drive.
>>
File: 1496530516329.gif (1002KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1496530516329.gif
1002KB, 500x326px
>>38266580
I just gave money to an organisation that gives free abortions to single pregnant women considering abortion and tries to convince them to go through with it. Supposedly their success rate is around 80%. Feels like I'm doing a good thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.