[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i altar my personality and start it from scratch its not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1485230879042.jpg (68KB, 680x529px) Image search: [Google]
1485230879042.jpg
68KB, 680x529px
how do i altar my personality and start it from scratch its not bad or anything i just wanna see if it is possible
>>
rusemanship til u lose ur shit
>>
Track down a copy of the full version of Dr John Cunningham Lilly's banned book "Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer: Theory and Experiments".

It cam out of his military brainwashing research; and details how to tear down and replace a human personality.
>>
>>38266573
You can do it situationally anon. I'm a failed normie who has prospered in situations otherwise seemingly impossible. Hate to say it but browsing TRP helps a lot. You gotta go apply it and then study more in a continuous feedback loop.
>me
>intj quiet narcissist faggot
>read trp
>with chad and girl I was in friend zone with
>Chad is natural alpha
>dominates conversation and controls frame
>letsdothis.gif
>start talking over him
>cutting him off
>changing music on speakers without asking him
>start engaging girl more
>attention drawn towards me more
>I can see him confused and sputtering
>keeping going
>end up fucking her

It feels like your being an actor but you gotta just keep pushing. It boils down to confidence. There was a meta post where this kid said "you know you're smarter than these kids, you just aren't confident enough to see it through."

It feels weird, wrong, totally fake. Just give it your best act. This is why I say situationally. I can't imagine trying to be an extroverted chad 24/7
>>
>>38266695
change your personality, not act like a clown.
>>
>>38266695
that kid was not a "natural alpha" if he didn't know how to handle your try hard ass, my guy. a natural and true alpha would know how to handle that and not sputter and lose control of the situation.

at least this is what I heard through the grape vipe
>>
>>38266689
Here's a pdf link for those curious
http://nekhbet.leary.csoft.net/biocomputer.pdf
>>
>>38266849

It looks like that version is missing the detailed experiment instructions.
>>
>>38266919
Any easy way to tell the difference? This is the first I've heard of it.

The text says it's the same as the original ("reprinted in it's entirety for the first time in 25 years"), but that doesn't mean it's not missing bits, of course.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.