[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else /hairtie/? >don't need to get a haircut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: hairtie.jpg (38KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
hairtie.jpg
38KB, 600x330px
anyone else /hairtie/?
>don't need to get a haircut literally ever in your life
you don't need to talk to barbers or even leave the house for it,the heat from your hair will keep you warm during winter and chicks dig manbuns and you'll look sick as fuck if you're slim. Also don't need to waste any money on haircuts which adds up over time vs maybe a handful of hair ties that will last your whole life
>>
Better to learn to cut your own hair instead of going to a barber.
>>
>>38265851
fair, but its even cheaper to just buy a few hair ties and saves a lot more time in the long run.
>>
How do I do a nice one. My hair is really curly and frizzy and my hair ties or "buns" look awful.
>>
>>38265810
Holy fuck a fucking manbun!!!! Robots, do not ever wear a manbun. It's the most vile hairstyle on the planet.
>>
File: 1489100938663.jpg (28KB, 596x470px)
1489100938663.jpg
28KB, 596x470px
>>38265810
Ayy I used to always wear a hairtie when I was 17. Ayy hell ya op you know whats up famalia

ayy
>>
Long hair is great but skip the bun. A braid is better and doesn't even need an elastic.
>>
>>38266184
Braids are slower, less practical and look stupid unless you're a girl.
>>
I have long hair and have to tie it up but there's like a half inch of of hair above my neck that isn't long enough to stay in there and it hangs down and looks stupid
>>
i had hair like gerlat of rivia

looked pretty good but it took thirty fucking minuteds to dry everyday, even with a hairdryer

i shaved it all off and regreted it immediately
>>
File: peperope.jpg (14KB, 480x360px)
peperope.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
I wish but I'm a hairlet and was forced to shave my head
>>
>>38265810
you look like a fucking faggot if you do this
>>
>>38267849
>i had hair like gerlat of rivia
I know face pics are prohibited but any pic of hair? Geralt is my idol.
>>
File: 1439268694810.jpg (65KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
1439268694810.jpg
65KB, 800x564px
if you're hot then your hair style does not matter

if you're ugly then long hair is a negative, actually everything is a negative, just go with the most efficient casual normal cut

I had long hair for awhile but it got annoying to take care of so I cut it all off. It was worth the experience I guess but I won't be doing it again.
>>
>>38266086

You have to:
>Use a coarse comb to comb your hair
>Fraying is usually caused by the heat of friction from pulling combs/brushes through too fast, damages hair
>Also too fine of a comb will cause knots to come apart vigorously, rather than smoothly like a coarse comb. This quick pulling of hair-on-hair can fray+split the ends.
>Hairs will also just naturally split+fray over time
>Trim about 1/4" of hair every 1-2 weeks, to remove split ends
>End showers by rinsing your hair with cool or cold water
>Shampoo once a week at most, condition 2-3 times a week at most. Just rinsing with water and a little soap is enough. Try to maintain some natural oils in your hair.
>Also depends on your genetics. Some people just have frizzy hair.
>Don't let it get too much sun exposure. Once a a strand of hair is damaged, it is damaged until it falls out and is replaces by a new one, or until it grows out enough that you can trim the damaged part.
>>
>>38267903
sorry brother :(
but if you can make it back here in two years time, i'll make a post with my newly grown geralt hair
10 july 2019, write it in your calendar. i'm serious.
>>
File: 1499602583298s.jpg (7KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499602583298s.jpg
7KB, 232x250px
>>38265810
Im trying to grow my hair out, but its in the awkward stage at the moment. In the front, my hair isnt long enough to be swept behind my ears, but is at the point where it will fall in front of my eyes whenever it can.

It is a living hell.
>>
>been growing hair for 3 years
>only got to enjoy manbun for 1 year
>hair is now chest length and has receeded and thinning out

Im evolving into skullet mode now bros. I will make ladies orgasm just with eye contect.
>>
>>38268977
keep on rockin' in the free world brother
all the best
>>
>>38268843
we all go through it
earn your stripes anon
>>
File: hairties.jpg (105KB, 200x995px) Image search: [Google]
hairties.jpg
105KB, 200x995px
>>38265810
I put my hair in hair ties when i go to sleep or if I need it out of the way but mostly just leave my hair down.

Manbuns are gay as fuck op.

I like the flat hairtie types like these kind
https://www.amazon.com/Scunci-No-Slip-Grip-Ponytail-Holders/dp/B001T8QIOO/
>>
>>38265810
My hair is to thick, my dude.
>>
>>38269206
holy shitdamn brother
n-nice hair
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.