[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my parents just kicked me out of the house because i just punched

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1494454631505.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1494454631505.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
my parents just kicked me out of the house because i just punched my sister in the face and broke her nose
im officially homeless now so what do i do? im a 26 year old neet whos did nothing in his entire life ive never even had a job
>>
File: chancellorhandshakedad.png (743KB, 442x560px) Image search: [Google]
chancellorhandshakedad.png
743KB, 442x560px
>>38264536
It's homelessness, then.
>>
>>38264536
>i just punched my sister in the face and broke her nose
Why did you did that
>>
either suicide or find a shelter i guess
>>
>>38264555
she kept acting like a nigger and wouldnt move frmom the door too and hit me in the back and i got angry and wasnt thinking
>>
>>38264536
It'll be a character-building experience for you. Not a fun experience, but if you make it through maybe you'll finally be a man.

Plan ahead, make your way south to a city where you won't freeze to death during the winter.
>>
>>38264770
i live in florida its very hot here so cold is not a problem and im used to the heat i have no ac
i hope ill survive and dont get mugged by niggers i live in a nigger dense area
>>
I'm 26 too. Go back and kill your sister and then kill yourself
>>
Whatever she deserved it. Go back and kick them out.
>>
>>38264823
Actually nevermind... head north. Spend the winter in Canada.
>>
>>38264876
thats alot of walking probably years i dont think i can do that
>>
>>38264823
>i live in florida
Press F to pay respect
>>
man i dont know what im gonna do im posting on an old phone i stole from my sister 1 year ago, guess ill get walking
>>
>>38265279
yea thats good to do
i knew a homeless dude we let live at our house for a few months until he could move away, i asked him about them and he said it was hell but better than the streets.
>>
File: GG.jpg (244KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
244KB, 1280x960px
>>38264536
>Pic related

You're 26 with no real life experience, there's nothing else to do.
>>
File: yep.jpg (57KB, 1204x677px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
57KB, 1204x677px
>>38264536
Pan handle for change so you can get some dollar menu food. Then ride the bus to a temp job agency and they'll find you some shit $11 an hour job. You can figure out the rest of your life, but this is a start in the right direction.

Dinner the other night my friend. Work sucks ass, but at least I have a roof over my head and a fat belly.
>>
Go back and grovel for forgiveness, otherwise starve to death, be homeless, go to a shelter, or go to a temp job aagency
>>
>>38265605
i tryed he said that hes lucky he didnt fucking kill me and then told me to get the fuck out of his yard
he kicked my ass earlier
>>
>>38264572
If you can't control yourself around unreasonable people, you'll die living on the streets. I'm sorry to tell you this. Get charity, move in with a friend, something, but chronically homeless men are experienced fighters and don't care if they kill you. They've had to do worse to survive.
>>38264823
If seeing a black person is enough to activate your almonds, then you will absolutely not survive on the street.
>>
>>38264536
What kinda fuckhead shit sibling punches his own sister?
No sympathy, you sound like a prick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.