[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> finally builds enough courage to say hi to the cute girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1490062008249.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490062008249.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
> finally builds enough courage to say hi to the cute girl at work.
> she dismissively says hi and walks away.
what went so wrong bros...
mfw 29 and never been in relationship, i never learn
>>
>>38264504
If you work with her you should have already said that, and should still be saying it regularly, because you work together, not because she's cute and special and you like her.
>>
>>38264504
She wasn't in a good mood, OP. Try again next time :)
>>
File: 1499213631756.jpg (9KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
1499213631756.jpg
9KB, 300x194px
>>38265073
This actually makes me feel better.
Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1478675219754.png (116KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478675219754.png
116KB, 456x320px
>>38264504
Hey OP. I'll make you feel better,

>Be in a relationship with this cute and kind girl for around a year
>she's super shy, I introduce her to people and she starts talking more
>she does the cutest things ever
>we are both madly in love
>fast forward a year, she notices I watch some girls on twitch
>she doeasnt understand it and spies on me and thinks i cheat on her
>we break up over this, she lost trust in me, and I was angry she thought i would do something like that
>fast forward 8 months
>we randomly get back in contact
>turns out she heard my voice on a stream a few monhs ago anc couldnt stop thinking of me
>she was stuck in a very abusive relationship
>when i turned up, i helped her out of it and lsitened to her crying about the things he did all night
>spend weeks doing this, finally get her self esteem and cionfidence back
>weeks later, we are back together
>things are going good, I introduce her to new people
>a few weeks later she starts going cold and distant
>we "mutually" break up a week later
>2 more weeks of days where she would blank me, and days where we would chat happily
>get drunk today and decide to ask her more details about why we broke up, how she could stop loving me etc
>she admits she ended up cheating on me with a guy I introduced to her
>i had never even raised my voice at her, always treated her niceles and been there for her... would've killed for her
>the guy she's now with is a certified cunt who wouldn't give a shit about her if it reallymattered

>today I held my 8 inch hunting knife to my chest and seriously debated running into a wall with it

I'm seriously considering MGTOW after this. I'm fucking traumatized.
>>
>>38265073
And then when he fails again he will hate himself even more. Been there done that, "supportive" friendo
>>
>>38264504
People will say hi to me and that's it, like they'll say it nicely and just walk away as if nothing happened even if I say hi back. It's infuriating. I've gotten to the point of not saying hi to anyone unless they say something beyond hi to me. The people where I live are a bunch of cunts and wiggers and they always think of really minor seeming bullshit tactics to irritate me.
>>
>>38265182
>>Be in a relationship
Stopped reading right there, normalfag
>>
File: 1493594921750.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1493594921750.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
>>38265182
>today I held my 8 inch hunting knife to my chest and seriously debated running into a wall with it
she might feel bad for a day or so, but will keep on living and fucking that guy. Not worth it imo.
>>
>>38265182
tell us more anon, that sounds so shitty ;~;
>>
>>38265388
>;~;
Kys

Original :DDDLmao xD
>>
File: klcTZZe.png (960KB, 652x867px) Image search: [Google]
klcTZZe.png
960KB, 652x867px
>>38265182
wtf i hate women now.
roignal
>>
>>38265462
please don't be mean, there's nothing wrong with it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.