[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad works as an engineer data scientist for the government making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Chad works as an engineer data scientist for the government making 12 figures while you struggle to find a part time job with your doctorate's
>>
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
Even worse: I'm too dumb for college and too useless to be employable in even the most menial and humiliating jobs. I'm doomed to be a permashut-in NEET loser. Fucking kill me.
>>
File: 1479830486751.jpg (161KB, 710x850px) Image search: [Google]
1479830486751.jpg
161KB, 710x850px
>dropped out after freshman year to take care of my dying dad
>now am 25 and have no college degree making $10/hr helping normietards with their cellphone service ("uhhhhhhhhhh just turn it off then turn it back on")
>>
>>38263663
He deserves it just look at how fucking hot he is. If I were attractive I might be a little jelly, but I know I'm fucking trash so I'm not even playing the same game (life) as him. I'm fine with my anime and pillows.
>>
actually I got a BA(no spec), then I spent 4 years as a killing machine for Isra- I mean muh country, then spent a year in Europe and now I'm a NEET "writer"
>>
>>38263998
>tfw too late for me to enlist and kill some browns
My friend-o went AF and said he had guys there at basic who were in their 30's but I kind of want to do combat shit and I think my body might already be too far gone for that
>>
>>38263663
12 figures? He makes $100 billion+ per year.
>>
>>38263939
Why not go back? You should be able to get a full ride through federal aid or whatever now that you can file as financially independent. Just choose your major wisely.
>>
>>38264123
Because I owe like $10k (was originally $7k) in student loans and I'm genuinely afraid of dealing with the DoE/federal government/loan jews
>>
>>38264175
How were you in the military and owe student loans?
>>
>>38264058
maybe you should reroll
you'd probably get a chance to fight in a better war anyway
>>
>>38264252
I didnt' say I was in the military?????
>>
>>38264265
This?
>>38263998
>actually I got a BA(no spec), then I spent 4 years as a killing machine for Isra- I mean muh country
>>
>>38263663
Hopefully Chad has a diverse skill set, because data science is a fad that's really not going to pan out.
>>
>>38264286
That poster isn't me?

>>38263939 me
>>38264123 (You)
>>38264175 me
>>38264252 (You)

Are you ok?

>>38264296
I dunno, bioinformatics looks promising
>>
>>38263663
can he dodge a bullet flying straight at his face?
>>
>>38264310
>Are you ok

My bad, it sounded like a convo between two people
>>
>>38263663
>12 figures
Are you fucking mad? Literally, no Chad makes that except maybe the snapchat guys.
>>
>>38264310
>I dunno, bioinformatics looks promising
Informatics is a fad that gave way to data science. But the overarching problem is, statistics is what you do when you know so little about your phenomena of interest that you can't think of anything better to do. Data science is that but with computers.
>>
>>38263663
>engineer data scientist
>Chad

Pick one
>>
>>38263663
That guy's gay though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.