[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it happened. I hate women. With a burning passion. But,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (110KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
110KB, 1200x630px
So it happened.

I hate women. With a burning passion. But, my question is what is the end game here?

Before I could just suck up to them a little bit and get laid, but now I have such a burning rage that I want nothing to do with them. But I don't know where to go from here.

What is the next step?
>>
>>38263495
Killing yourself.
Oregele
>>
>>38263495
idk, be gay? youll probably meet some girl in a few years and quit hatin
>>
>>38263495
find a way to get rid if all if there rights since you hate them
>>
File: 1375418665651.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1375418665651.gif
1MB, 300x225px
the endgame is growing more and more irreversibly embittered, purposefully seeking out information that will worsen your view of half of the world's population instead of looking at the information that will nurture your ability to relate and operate easily in society.

As you lose those communicative skills, you'll become increasingly isolated. Well adjusted people will eventually have difficulty relating to you, or even being around you. You'll feel cut off, and it will serve only to anger you more. Opportunities for advancement through networking won't be made available to you, and your social (and possibly even professional) stagnation will just become yet another fucking annoying facet of the uniformly abrasive reality you've built around yourself. It will serve to embitter you even more. When you compare your position to the "normies" around you, you'll be enraged by these shit-eaters are rewarded while seemingly oblivious to the pure hell that is your reality. At this point, with no-one to share in your pain in real life, you'll double down yet again on blaming these insipid fucking cockroaches for your misery. You'll continue to exclusively seek out information and opinions that align with yours because at this point someone telling you you're right on an anonymous imageboard is one of the few positive feelings left available to you.

Eventually, some external force, maybe a new real life acquaintance, might drag you at least part of the way out of it enough to start finding some small enjoyment in life again (you might never fully get rid of the baggage you've accumulated along the way).

Either that, or you snap under the weight of it all and kill yourself and/or others.
>>
>>38263838
One of the most insightful things I've read all week.
>>
>>38263838
>at this point someone telling you you're right on an anonymous imageboard is one of the few positive feelings left available to you.

accurate 2bh
>>
>>38263838
Wow, most accurate post I've read in this board. By they way, could you privide sauce on gif?
>>
>>38263495
What you need to do is become wealthy first if you can. Then find others who share your views and come up with ways to use that money to change society.
>>
>>38264033
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2761/Densetsu_Kyojin_Ideon__Hatsudou-hen
>>
why don't you turn that knowledge of yours into something that benefits you instead of moaning on /r9k/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.