[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you actually come to this place? Don't give me that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1450260742916.png (173KB, 786x751px) Image search: [Google]
1450260742916.png
173KB, 786x751px
Why do you actually come to this place?

Don't give me that "nowhere else to go" bullshit either. That doesn't work on the internet.

What do you gain from spending your time here?
>>
>>38263086
Misery loves company.

Orijewnal
>>
File: 7r1290hnv.png (15KB, 142x54px) Image search: [Google]
7r1290hnv.png
15KB, 142x54px
>>38263086
Similar people, actual useful advice. "BE YOURSELF" gets old after the 100th time.

Warm community, nice site aesthetics, good pictures.
>>
>>38263086
I work 12 hours per day and come shower/eat/shitpost for an hour and sleep
repeat. get 4 days off per month which I usually just sleep all day.
>>
>>38263086
I've been coming to this board for 8 years. Where else should I go?
>>
I cling on to the desperate hope that /r9k/ will somehow become as good as it used to be. That I'll catch a genuinely interesting or funny thread in the sea of shit. That I'll look at the front page one day and there'll be something other than pepe or /pol/.

Man it really gets to me that this place fell so far. It's like watching a beloved pet slowly get old and die.
>>
>>38263174
>actual useful advice
>r9k
This place does more to keep you down than help you. Crabs in a bucket mentality.
>>
Because this place keeps me humble by reminding me what a piece of shit loser I am and also it reminds me how disgustingly subhuman and worthless women are
>>
>>38263086
Unironically to laugh at losers and feel better about my life. It's entertaining to me like a fail compilation on youtube. Only that the fail compilation is your lives.
>>
I have a pretty good life with friends and prospects for a career I'll enjoy, except for two problems - serious anxiety and virginity. This is the one place I can talk about both and it helps me to remember that I'm not the only 22 anxious virgin in the world.
>>
>>38263387
Why don't you go somewhere more productive where you can learn to overcome those problems instead of wallowing in self-pity about it? Go to a pickup forum or something, learn how to deal with anxiety and talk to cumdumpsters.
>>
funny pepe and wojack memes.
>>
>>38263463
Because I'm not actually a misogynist, I usually try to avoid the woman hate threads and stick to feels. And not wallowing, I'm on medication now, been working out and working on my appearance, and started going on dates for the first time. It's just a slow process with a lot of setbacks, and my IRL friends are tired of hearing about it.
>>
File: Making neo-nu r9k decent.png (496KB, 1439x2051px) Image search: [Google]
Making neo-nu r9k decent.png
496KB, 1439x2051px
>>38263086
Old habits die hard, I make a game of it.
This used to be my primary board a long time ago but I'm everywhere now, except the gay ones obviously.
>>
>>38263510
>wojack
>wojac
>woja
>woj
>wo
>w
>>
>>38263290
Not if you actually use your judgement to tell if someone is trying to drag you down or actually helping.
>>
File: 1498604061422.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498604061422.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
it passes the time and makes me feel better. reminds me how much worse my life could be.
plus i need filler for when im not on /d/
>>
I come here to dump off all of the hatred I pile up in every day life and on social media (leftbook, instagram etc). I can't get into heated arguments there because all of my "friends" will see. Luckily, 4chan is never short of delusional people who can serve as perfect punching bags. My main targets tend to be alt right fags, black supremacists, delusional social justice fucks and other layers of human scum. Its quite good fun.
>>
>>38263086
I dont have any irl friends and i love hearing the stories on here. The ways those stories have resonated with me, I didnt even know was possible.
>>
It makes me feel better about myself when I'm feeling like a failure.

It has some old school internet hate machine vibes.

Mostly habit at this point. After seeing it close the first, second and third times and STILL coming back, I must actually like it here.
>>
just go here when feel like shit and bored.
>>
This board didn't help me make my life better but it provided some comfort while it was bad. I am in the best times of my life now but I keep coming back for memes and greentexts and try to offer honest help to those who seem like they want it.
>>
File: darkbrett.png (200KB, 1000x837px) Image search: [Google]
darkbrett.png
200KB, 1000x837px
I'm trying to make more brett posters

the whole blepe thing took off for a second, but I need a longer lasting impression
>>
I stumbled upon this site in highschool and no matter what i end up coming back. I left for a month and out of nowhere when i wasnt busy doing fuck all i typed in this board and wam,i am back to talking to you assholes. Idk why i stay no one actually responds to my posts half the time and i am just as functional as a person can be. I got a totall of 17 replies my last post but thats fine.
>>
I go here cause i can relate more plus no friends irl
>>
It's good socializing with people as fucked up as me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.