[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 years old >about to pick up my studies again after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>26 years old
>about to pick up my studies again after years of neetdom
>always kept my room clean because of mild ocd
>literally saving my father (financially)
>I've picked up a hobby that forces me outside
>made many friends trough it
>it turns out I'm charismatic as fuck and funny

I must have had some lucky dice roll in the past 2-3 years that put me on a positive path,
I was a very bitter and angry person with no future before,
but I took matters into my hands and I solved (and still am solving) my problems, one by one, without asking for help.
You own your life, do what you want with it.

If I did it, you can do it too.

Women are whores though, don't bother.
>>
So I have to help myself? Fuck that. I just want a pure Virgin waifu to watch anime with me, cook me tendies and tell me everything will be ok.
>>
>>38263104
>So I have to help myself? Fuck that. I just want a pure Virgin waifu to watch anime with me, cook me tendies and tell me everything will be ok.
Tumblreddit false flag post
>>
>>38263104
>So I have to help myself?
No.

>I just want a pure Virgin waifu to watch anime with me
How are you going to find her if you're not looking for her?
>>
>>38262948
>>I've picked up a hobby that forces me outside

how do I do this and important without money, if I sold all my computer and video game stuff I would just end up staring at the wall all day
>>
>>38262948
Who needs friends!

Good on you OP.
>>
>>38262948
What kind of hobby did you get?
>>
>>38262948
How was your social life before/during neetdom? Did you have social media or any contacts from earlier?
>>
>>38263158
>how do I do this and important without money
Doing this without money pushes the difficulty up a notch, I bought an old motorcycle and starded riding/fixing it.

You could start jogging in a park,
if you stick to it you might get approached by a regular and start building your social life.

Or pick up a menial temporary job until you can afford a fishing pole, start learning about fishing and you might find yourself in some older-aged social group, wich is far easier to get into if you don't have much social skills.

>>38263199
Even now I basically see them only 10 days per year, but I'm in costanc contact with them daily.
I've realized I had just got used to solitude, but once you break out of it it's hard to go back.

>>38263230
Literally zero, I was an outcast in school and never got invited to anything.
I only really had one friend that I decided to ditch 4-5 years ago because he was a piece of shit and I basically had a co-dependand relationship with him, except he was taking advantage of me and I was getting nothing out of it,
we'd been friends for 10 years at that point, it was hard, but it was the best choice I ever made, things started looking up after that because I had to force myself to do things by myself and learn to enjoy my own company.
>>
>>38263449
You are lying. I've been jogging and going to the gym for half a year and I didn't find any friends at all. Nobody have ever approached me.
>>
>>38263449
>I've realized I had just got used to solitude, but once you break out of it it's hard to go back.
I agree. College ended and that's why I'm back on /R9K/ after a long cold turkey.

I seriously miss just having classes and seeing other people, yet isolation is so familiar and productive in your own way.

Although your other replies were for other dudes I agree with them. Finding a hobby is important- extra points when you socialize over a common passion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.