[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here family fuckup in a family fuck up family? >Grandparents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1498345352785.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498345352785.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Who here family fuckup in a family fuck up family?

>Grandparents 1 poor, grandparents 2 had shady past life and are both insane
>Uncle 1 has ptsd, uncle 2 is an alcoholic who cheats on aunt
>Aunt 1 is clinically bipolar, aunt 2 has no job
>Mom used to be popular and rich, now has no job
>Dad was in the KGB and was the most promising businessman in Moscow, now only wastes money on shit investments
>Sister was in Harvard, now low wage job in London
>Brother is millions in debt
>I'm failing law school and wasting my parents money

Gotta love my life
>>
>>38262714
>aunt was institutionalized
>never finished school
>lived on disability and single her whole life and is in mid 60s now

>other relative was a hobo and also got on disability by cheating the system

yeah, I'm pretty fucked and emotionally unstable
gotta love those genes
>>
>>38262714
My family is 100% pure normal.
Like the most normal normal you can imagine.
I'm a weed smoking, perpetually NEET, depressed, an alcohol fuck-up.
My family still love me, and my parents still let me live at theirs for NOTHING at 30 and still feed me and lend me money and shit.
Although I'm the ultimate fuck-up in the family, I'm probably the luckiest and most spoiled.
>>
>>38263229
I hope you find your way in life bro, idk what to say as I'm really just walking along that path of yours, except my parents hate me haha
>>
>>38263327
I hope you do too.
Sorry to hear that your parents hate you... I always get a bit sad when I hear someone doesn't get on with their parents.
Maybe it's not hate, but just frustration at wanting you to succeed in life?
>>
>>38263408
It's not that they hate me, I've used the wrong wording and I blame myself for that.

>just frustration at wanting you to succeed in life

This, I feel like this is what fucked me up in life and the exact reason why I've had a panic attack for the past hour.
My parents always loved me and cared for me and what not, but the only problem is that they saw me as an investment.
The frustration of me not succeeding in life that they had, whenever I would have a bad grade, or when I would fuck up, would pass along to me, and not in "wake up" way, but in a "your parents tell you shit they don't mean".
Whenever I would do something that would not prove my success in life, my parents thought it would be a great idea to tell me I was a failure, that I could not accomplish ANYTHING in life, sure, they didn't mean it.

They see me as money invested and hope the money will come back,
they put me in a private school, but I had bad grades, they made me do thousand of activities, but since I did them all in the same time, I could not invest my time in any of them.

Every time they yelled at me as a kid, everytime they would lay a hand on me for "discipline", every time my mom decided to vent off her problems and the family problems to me who hadn't asked for that, and neither to be in a private school, it fucked me up.

How the fuck can you put a kid in a private school when you can't afford, see your kid fail because no one explained him how to do it and then call him a "failure that is making me waste money", when I asked none of this.

My parents want me to succeed, but they never taught me how.
>>
>>38262714
Not very fucked up but noone in my blood family was ambitious.
>Dad worked as a sales rep for various companies and got fired every few years, never could afford the lifestyle he wanted, killed himself
>Mom was socially anxious and mentally ill until she married my dad, has no real friends even now, works as an administrator
>Sister got a useless liberal arts degree and now works as a cashier, only hangs out with self-described "loser friends" because going with well adjusted ones reminds her of failure
>Grandma 1 was a housewife who worked part time as a lunch aide at a local school, was angry and depressed her whole life
>Grandpa 1 (biological) skipped town after knocking up grandma
>Grandpa 1 (step grandfather) was an engineer and gets a six figure pension, but socially non-existent and withdrawn
>Closest aunts from this side worked part time or office jobs, uncles blue collar or lesser engineering/electrical jobs
>Grandma 2 who lived across the country was a rigid, unyieldingly orthodox Catholic who did part time secretary work
>Grandpa 2, can't remember what he did but it was an unremarkable middle class job
>Uncle 2A is a failed HVAC engineer and social reject, lives in his car and works odd jobs
>Uncle 2B is also socially retarded, and a struggling IT/network engineer
>>
>>38263623
aren't genes amazing anon, the fact that you could be the savior of the fucking universe, the creator of the cure for autism, and AI consciousness, but you will always have your genes, your blood, that will always remind you that you're a failure
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.