[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at a sleepover with 5 friends who are girls >only boy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: pic.jpg (100KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
100KB, 595x842px
>be at a sleepover with 5 friends who are girls
>only boy
>we play some board game, where part of it involves 5 people writing down a word that describes the other one person who is "it"
>I'm "it"
>They all write down their words on their cards so that only they can see it, giggling
>"Alright, on 3, turn your cards around.. 1, 2, 3!"
>"Little"
>"Sweet"
>"Small"
>"Thoughtful"
>"Girly"
>They all laugh
>"I wish more guys were like you anon, then the world wouldn't be so violent."

Do I have a chance with any of them after that? I think the last one who said that might like me.
>>
>>38261417

You never had a chance with any of them.

Sort yourself out.

Start by not posting shitty threads anymore.
>>
You're a fucking soft cunt and nobody respects you. Grow some balls.
>>
>>38261755
I'm not soft, I'm just not aggressive and loud and icky like most guys. i think girls like that, too.
>>
File: image-10.jpg (70KB, 482x960px) Image search: [Google]
image-10.jpg
70KB, 482x960px
I was in a similar situation recently, they see you as a girl not a guy
At best you might get drunk experimentation and at worst some cuddling but you're never gonna beat out those violent guys that they "don't like"
And that's okay, those types of girls aren't worth it for you, find one that outwardly dominant and appreciates you cause while they are rare they're out there and worth it
>>
>>38261860
Are you a smol bean? Answer me truthfully, friendo.
>>
>>38261417
What are you, like 10?
>>
>>38261417
I had a friend like u. We used to look at him like a lesbian sister.
>>
>>38261417
you must be 18 years or older to originally browse this site
>>
File: Capture.png (127KB, 246x202px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
127KB, 246x202px
I BELIEVE MAN!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
I BELIEVE IN YOU ANON!
LOVE THEM! DONT JUST THINK THEYRE DTF, YOU GOTTA TAKE THE CHANCE! LOVE THEM BEFORE YOU LOSE THEM! I LEARNED THE HARD WAY, YOU'RE LUCKY ANON! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!
>>
>>38261860
Girls don't like that in the way that you hope. You're basically the gay friend. They think you're nice but still don't respect you. Girls don't actually dislike loud and aggressive guys, they just find them annoying sometimes.

You are actually a soft cunt or they wouldn't call you small and girly. Men are quite transparent, we are pretty bad at hiding our true natures from anybody but ourselves. I'm considered quiet and thoughtful, but at the same time everybody I meet assumes I'll be the first and last to throw punches in a brawl.
>>
You should have realized you didn't have a chance when they invited you to an all girl's sleepover
>>
File: 1498849990186.png (244KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1498849990186.png
244KB, 567x589px
>>38261417
Wait how fucking old are you? Never heard of an adult having sleepovers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.