[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to give pic related a mark out of ten for prettiness,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: qt.jpg (64KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
64KB, 734x734px
If you had to give pic related a mark out of ten for prettiness, what would you give?

I think 6/10, she's cute but not especially so.

Also, do you think giving a number to women is disrespectful or reflects badly on the one doing it?
Sometimes I feel like giving a number is a little creepy, but at the same time it is very satisfying to have everything ordered and categorised, even people.
>>
>>38261241
I guess a 6 as well, the angle and expression aren't flattering though.

Who cares if it's disrespectful? You aren't rating them out loud.
>>
No way that girl is only a 6, more like 8.

>Also, do you think giving a number to women is disrespectful or reflects badly on the one doing it?
I mean if one asks then I guess but to just spontaneously say to someone you're a x out of ten then of course that's disrespectful. I don't really "rate" people on a 10 point scale though. I just find girls good looking, very good looking, or unattractive.
>>
This girl is very cute but not specially sexy.
I give 8/10 cute 6/10 sexy
>>
It's hard to see the face because of the weird contortions but she isn't bad for an asian, high 4 or low 5. The tits are small and she is short, but cute fashion sense makes up for it some.
>>
File: qt2.jpg (47KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
qt2.jpg
47KB, 734x734px
Interesting, so the rating differs quite significantly from >>38261534 4 or 5 to>>38261435 8
What do you think makes you judge so differently, here's another picture and if this makes anyone want to change their number let me know please.
I'm also interested by this >>38261486
dual ratings for cuteness and sexiness, what makes these criteria?
>>
Four. I know the guy who looks exactly like this
>>
Strong 7 to light 8

traaaaaaaaaaansition
>>
6.5 I suppose would be a 7 if she were younger I can tell she's late 20s early 30's so gotta dock a point for that
>>
File: qt3.jpg (43KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.jpg
43KB, 734x734px
>>38261833
bump
this discussion isn't over yet
>>
>>38261773
4/5 rater here, second photo is helpful. I maintain the judgement. I think a lot of it comes down to race. I'm not very good at judging despite trying to keep things objective.

I am not interested in dating people younger than 18 or older than 35, so I use this as my population. 5 is average, 1 is no, 10 is perfect. I don't autistically sit down and graph out a perfect bell curve but I try to approximate one at least. Where objectiveness comes in is I like females who share features closer to my own race. My 10 would be something like a 4'11 redhead, 90lbs, and dancer body, smoll but muscular. I can't describe facial features. The female you posted the face is kind of long, slanty eyes, long teeth, weak chin, elbow2pointy, etc..

I prefer cuteness, but it's ahrd to put into words. Neotony shit I guess, looks like animu character. Big tits are awesome, but I don't like the 'sexy' face with prominent cheeks, chiseled gaston jaw, and caveman brow like the big famous movie actresses known for being sexy have. I'm unable to distinguish between the two and stick with an generic attractiveness score. Dress also plays a big role here. Cute clothes are cute. Slutty or frumpy clothes are just gross.
>>
File: qt4.jpg (52KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
qt4.jpg
52KB, 734x734px
>>38262242
thanks for the more thought out post
this is my last picture of her
>>
>>38261241
Um, I wouldn't think thats a girl or a woman. She could be like a 3.
>>
>>38261241
Objectively a 6/10 but man I would wife her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.