[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other anons here with depersonalization issues? >wake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1493929978374.png (518KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493929978374.png
518KB, 700x800px
any other anons here with depersonalization issues?

>wake up full of mind fog
>everything feels dreamy and unreal
>cant enjoy playing games or doing anything because it all feels unreal (and because it feels unreal im not getting any pleasure)
>around 10pm i start getting tired
>mind fog slowly drifts away and i sort of feel down to earth for the first time that whole day
>fall asleep because im too tired
>next day it's the same thing all over again
>>
Fucking hell. Same here. Can't even enjoy video games. Even, though I have plenty. Same shit every day. Except, I have a shitty wageslave job.
>>
>>38260795
i thought activities outside would help with it becoming less frequent but i guess no reason to look forward to that then
>>
I dealt with that from 16-18 because I had zero social contact with anyone. I began to use the internet heavily and talking to people more and it gradually faded, but that's just me. I have relapses sometimes, but they're very infrequent.
>>
>>38260916
Same. Fucking tired of this shit. I smoke 2 packs a day. Don't drink though.
>>
File: 1495737152256.png (1MB, 1142x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495737152256.png
1MB, 1142x1080px
>>38260942
last year I used to be in this sort of circlejerk of people on steam and i'd have social interaction daily from 3 to 12 people.

now im barely getting any social interaction anymore, im lucky to get at least 2 people sending me messages every 1~3 days. feels like the lack of social interaction could be a main cause for it
>>
>go outside
>look at something in my street
>wait, something isn't right
>spend 10 minutes figuring out whats wrong
>can't figure it out
>go back home confused
>>
Stimulate yourself brehs, else it will make you dull. Intellectually, personal fitness, being a neet is like free cocoon mode to become something beautiful, try new perspectives
>>
>>38261119
i want to stimulate myself with xanax but the fucking psych won't prescribe me them again
>>
>>38260474
>depersonalization
I used to have that shit spontaneously and quite heavily a couple of years ago, it kinda stopped though. I remember it not to be entirely unpleasant though.
>>
>>38261026
It was a situation where I channeled my energy into a certain shitty fandom community site that shan't be named, but I gradually began to break down a lot of walls I had unconsciously built up over time. I feel it had more to do with the combination of social interaction and mental stimuli that finally brought me out of it.
>>
Time for drugs op
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.