[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any adderall/amphetamine robots here? I need help. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
any adderall/amphetamine robots here? I need help.

I'm taking street amphetamine and no way to test the purity. I've taken 80mg but worried this is well beyond the therepeutic range adderallfags take. What should 10-20mg adderall feel like? Is it too much if I can feel my legs are a bit weak?

As well as not taking waytoo much, I also don't want to take too little essentially microdosing and not being sure if the effects are placebo or not
>>
come on help an anon out. Describe how adderall makes you feel physically, or does it not change how you feel at all?
>>
File: hey der.jpg (45KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
hey der.jpg
45KB, 500x667px
I posted in your last thread, but I'll pop up here.

>I'm taking street amphetamine and no way to test the purity.
Stop taking street amphetamine.

>I've taken 80mg but worried this is well beyond the therepeutic range adderallfags take.
60-80mg IR is a VERY high dose, unless you're trying to tweak. You'll get nothing done because you'll be so amped.

Actually, what are you taking adderall for anyway?

>What should 10-20mg adderall feel like? Is it too much if I can feel my legs are a bit weak?
It depends entirely if you need the med or not. Is it XR (extended release) or IR (instant release)

>Is it too much if I can feel my legs are a bit weak?
Absolutely. Stop taking street amphetamines you moron.

>>38260426
>Describe how adderall makes you feel physically, or does it not change how you feel at all?

As I said in the last thread, I'm on 30mg Adderall XR. Physically, I feel a tiny bit jittery (and majorly horny), but mentally, I feel much different than you'd probably expect from such a high dose.

I feel calm, in control, and at peace. Usually with ADHD your head is in complete, impulsive chaos. On meds, it's so much quieter. I feel in control of myself and my actions, and that's why I take it.

Do you have ADHD?
>>
>>38260700
I don't have ADHD no.
I'm taking it for studying. Keep in mind street amphetamine can go from 5% to insanely purity, but it's really unlikely the purity is that high on the stuff I'm taking.

I can get plenty done on this dosage, I'm not shaking or anything and no heart palpatations. I can definitely feel it in my legs and the clearer thinking (+ dry mouth and a lot of pissing). Are you sure it's not common to feel weak/tingling sensation in my legs? I've heard less blood gettingpumped into your limbs (and dick of course) are common, but maybe you're only meant to feel it in your legs if you're taking recreational dosages.

I don't feel like this is a 'fun' dosage I'm on right now, I just feel a lot better than normal.
>>
>>38260700
also I'm getting light butterflies in my stomach. Basically I'm wondering if these are signs I'm taking too much.

>Stop taking street amphetamines you moron.
I might as well finish what I have so just looking for the best advice I can get on whether I'm taking too much as a study aid.
>>
>>38260310
>What should 10-20mg adderall feel like?
Stimulated, not blasted, but in a noticeably faster headspace; euphoria may or may not be the dominant thing at this dose; racing thoughts; increased energy, decreased fatigue; increased exercise endurance; mild dry mouth.
>Is it too much if I can feel my legs are a bit weak?
Check your pulse, check your BP if you can, but its very likely nothing but your drug-addled mind playing tricks on you
>>
File: Thirsty man.jpg (71KB, 578x477px) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty man.jpg
71KB, 578x477px
>>38260911
>I don't have ADHD no.
Then you're going to notice different effects.

>I can get plenty done on this dosage, I'm not shaking or anything and no heart palpatations.
I suppose that's good. Any euphoria?

>I can definitely feel it in my legs and the clearer thinking (+ dry mouth and a lot of pissing).
Clearer thinking, yes. Dry mouth, yes. Lots of pissing, yes. Those are normal.

>Are you sure it's not common to feel weak/tingling sensation in my legs?
I have no idea about this.

>I've heard less blood gettingpumped into your limbs (and dick of course) are common, but maybe you're only meant to feel it in your legs if you're taking recreational dosages.
The less blood thing, kind of. I THINK it makes blood vessels contract (you'll probably notice your dick shrinking a little), but the rest I don't know.

>I don't feel like this is a 'fun' dosage I'm on right now, I just feel a lot better than normal.
I don't know what 'fun' doses are. I use it because I need it. I do know that people snort it to get high, but I've never done that. I guess it's only 'fun' depending on how you take it.

>also I'm getting light butterflies in my stomach. Basically I'm wondering if these are signs I'm taking too much.
I would say so.

>I might as well finish what I have so just looking for the best advice I can get on whether I'm taking too much as a study aid.
Right, so here's my thinking:
You're take 80mg IR street amphetamines with an unknown purity. 80mg IR of controlled is VERY, VERY high, and could be dangerous. If you say the quality varies and you somehow get 80mg of extremely pure stuff, you're going to be taking a huge risk. Even 80mg of unpure probably levels out to like 50-60mg controlled, which is up there as far ases IR doses go. People get that much by taking 2x30mg IR, not by taking 50-60mg IR in one sitting. Bad news.

Stop fucking around with street amphetamines. It's dangerous. You better hope you don't have an unknown heart condition.
>>
>>38260310
I'm prescribed 30mg daily, it's intense euphoria/body high if I take it after not taking it for a couple weeks, I get a very bad come down with adderall though which I've read some people get and some people don't for some reason.
>>
>>38260700
Take Modafinal instead. It's milder than Adderal, but far safer and has less potential abuse.
>>
>>38261215
This anon speaks the truth. I've personally never taken it, but I've heard that it's much safer, and not as strong.
>>
>>38261061
nah honestly my legs are definitely noticeably weak and a bit tingly. I'll definitely buy pharma-grade stuff next time so I'm not worrying about this. I'm more concerned with how amphetamine might rot my brain a bit if I'm taking more than a normal student would for studying.

>>38261095
>Any euphoria?
I don't know, there might be a bit. I don't think so and if it is it's overshadowed by the physical effects.

I'll look it up myself the leg thing. And yeah I've tried amphetamine a few times and the dick thing is one of the most noticeable things, pretty much temporary erectile dysfunction.

I'm more concerned with how this stuff might affect my brain if I take too much. No heart problems. I'll keep a log of my pulse rate on and off from now on.

I'm gonna get prescription grade from now on because taking too little amphetamine is also risky. I've looked it up and microdosing is a method some people use to sensitise their dopamine receptors or something. It supposedly has a few benefits but can also give you permanent restless leg syndrome and other things because you're basically rewiring your brain

>>38261149
how would you describe the body high? Do you feel it in your legs?
>>
>>38260700
what if ur not a burger

how can u not take street adderal
>>
I'm gonna eat now actually because now that I think about it, it's the same weak leg feeling you get when you're hungry
>>
>>38261312
this^ they don't even prescribe any form of amphetamine in Ireland. They prescribe ritalin but it's really hard to get a prescription as an adult.
>>
>>38261278
>how would you describe the body high? Do you feel it in your legs?
No just in the chest, like my chest is really light and feels really good for awhile, but after a couple of hours that good feeling in chest turns into an emptiness in chest that feels awful and the euphoria changes into light headedness and I am very agitated for the rest of the day because of all the dopamine dumped.
>>
File: Telephone.jpg (43KB, 549x540px) Image search: [Google]
Telephone.jpg
43KB, 549x540px
>>38261278
>I don't know, there might be a bit. I don't think so and if it is it's overshadowed by the physical effects.
Well, at least you're not tweaking. I don't know why people take this shit for euphoria. I want to be a functional human being, not a tweaked out freak.

>I'll look it up myself the leg thing. And yeah I've tried amphetamine a few times and the dick thing is one of the most noticeable things, pretty much temporary erectile dysfunction.
The dick thing is normal, but the effects on your dick can be different for everyone. For example, I don't get ED when I take my meds.

>I'm more concerned with how this stuff might affect my brain if I take too much
This is an important concern. Have you ever heard of stimulant psychosis? You should be wary of taking too much, or being predisposed to major mental disorders like bipolar or schizophrenia.

>I'm gonna get prescription grade from now on because taking too little amphetamine is also risky
Hopefully legally, through a diagnosis and under the guidance of a doctor/psychiatrist.

>t supposedly has a few benefits but can also give you permanent restless leg syndrome and other things because you're basically rewiring your brain
Never heard of this. Just take your recommended dose from a doctor.

>>38261312
I dunno man.

>>38261315
Well, shit. You didn't tell me you hadn't eaten. Some meds you can and can't take on an empty stomach. Ya goof.
>>
>>38261412
>Have you ever heard of stimulant psychosis?
Oh no that's not what I'm worried about. I know there's no way of knowing for sure but I've never felt out-of-it and have no reason to believe this'll make me crazy. What I'm concerned about is that it'll rot my brain and make me stupid, like weed does for me. So I don't want to be consistently taking way more than therepeutic dosage and I also don't want to microdose either.

And I'm making a midnight meal right now, I'll see if that changes anything ;)
>>
>>38261583
>What I'm concerned about is that it'll rot my brain and make me stupid,
Stimulants like Adderall have been shown to be well tolerated over long periods of time. There's a reason they've existed for so long.

>I'll see if that changes anything ;)
Maybe, maybe not. Either way, good luck.
>>
>>38261632
thanks for all the input anon. Also if you want any reading on the microdosing thing, it's pretty interesting: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/59n31r/microdosing_amphetamine_the_results/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/3mbp3n/be_very_careful_with_low_doses_of_stimulants/

Most of the information's from reddit but it's not something they're making up, there are a few studies too https://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/27094/0000085.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
>>
how to buy online? i don't want to commit to trying to get a prescription just yet
>>
>>>38263097
tor, look intodarknet markets. The one I used just exit-scammed.

I'm just reading up on impurities now and I'm thinking of just throwing mine out entirely
>>
>>38260700

>I feel calm, in control, and at peace.

Do you sometimes feel like it gets too quiet?
When I am sober my thought feel more natural and flow easy.
When I am stimmed it feels weird how quiet and robotic my thoughts are, like something is wrong or missing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.