[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homelessness is right around the corner for me. Tell me,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1498239869933.png (305KB, 598x485px) Image search: [Google]
1498239869933.png
305KB, 598x485px
homelessness is right around the corner for me. Tell me, how bad is it?
>>
Depends on the situation/area/location/city desu. You may get killed or robbed by bunch of niggers or crackheads.
>>
Not bad at all, unless you're an internet/smartphone-addicted normie.
>>
>>38260097
95% chance that your life will be over and you will live on the street forever
>>
>>38260097
>>38260136
Definitely depends on location and situation. If you have a car and a job, you can scrape by fairly comfy if you're not in a large nig-infested city. If you're homeless in Dallas without even a rusty Grand Caravan to sleep in, you're in for a ride.
>>
How homeless are you going to be? When I was homeless I had a van and some smart phone.
>>
>>38260097
You will probably be beat up by either edgy teenagers or the police at some point.
>>
>>38260136
This happens to anybody, not just homeless. If you're stupid enough to be a bum (rather than a hobo), you get what's coming to you. In other words, never ever sleep in a city or in a homeless shelter--travel. Go someplace warm where you can sleep outdoors, outside of a city.
>>
>>38260208
I dont have a car. just a phone
>>
I was homeless for almost 4 months, but I was homeless in Japan, so it's probably comfier than being homeless in a different country.

Nonetheless, ALWAYS use the opportunity to shower. It's summer and you're going to be sweating a lot, even if you aren't doing shit. Believe me. ALWAYS sleep with your shoes on. Change your clothes often if you can.

Get a gym membership. Even if you don't work out, their showers will be very useful to you. Remember, just because you're homeless doesn't mean you have to look the part as wel. Hygiene is important.
>>
File: 1200x600.jpg (65KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200x600.jpg
65KB, 1200x600px
I don't know what you're going through OP. But, my advice is kill yourself. I am being serious. I was also gonna get homeless. But, things turned out to be better somehow.
>>
>>38260252
How the fuck were you homeless in Japan? Do you have dual-citizenship?
>>
>>38260269
I believe in god. If I didn't I'd already be dead. suicide is not an option unfortunately.
>>
>>38260296
Been living here for almost 7 years. At one point, I was homeless.
>>
>>38260308
So, you're not Japanese actually?
>>
>>38260353
Of course not. I'd be on 2ch if I was.
>>
File: 1476914614653.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476914614653.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>38260305
>2017
>Believing in God
>Not killing yourself unironically
>>
>>38260364
Fuck man. I wanna go to Japan to for work then get citizenship. I don't wanna get married. How hard it is? I am 26 and have a Masters Degree in Computer Systems Engineering
>>
>>38260269
Why do 15 year olds think being homeless is the worst thing ever? Most homeless are not psychotic bums, they blend with normal people. The only difference is they live a freer, more fulfilling life than someone who lives in an expensive box and slaves their life away.
>>
>>38260397
Japan doesn't want you. Keep to your own.
>>
>>38260252
Great point. Showers are vital.
>>
>>38260407
>implying those homeless or refugees won't kill/rape/steal you.

Yes. There are good homeless people. Stop over-generalizing

>The only difference is they live a freer, more fulfilling life than someone who lives in an expensive box and slaves their life away.

Why don't you become homeless then? Live without computer or smartphone. Try it
>>
Its shockingly hard to sleep when you are cold. People will not stop talking at night when you are trying to sleep. People will talk about you like you're not even human, right in front of you. People will prank you. You will smell bad.

That's about it. Imagine sleeping on the floor and not having a shower. You have lots of free time. It's not that bad.
>>
>>38260397
If you speak Japanese, understand their culture better than they do, and refuse to touch their women, they might treat you like a stray cat that needs food.

There are Koreans born in Japan for two generations that get treated like shit. The indigenous have marches against them, calling them foreign scum. It's very different to the west. Discrimination is seen as a sign of intelligence.
>>
>>38260429
Fuck you. Why not? Cause I am white?
>>
>>38260407
Fucking hell, this troll has triggered me. Probably because I'm so broke but either way, I hope you get hit by a bus. Stop trolling on such a sensitive subject.
>>
>>38260397
I came here when I was 16, and even attended highschool here, so I'm pretty sure I have default citizenship, which you can get if you've lived here for some time, but I could be wrong.

You can stay here for about 60 or 90 days, I'm not sure which at a time. That's the visitor VISA stay length. A lot of illegal residents here leave for Korea before their 90 days is up (a ticket from osaka to seoul is cheap af) and just come back, therefore restarting your 90 days all over again.

As for citizenship, there's a program you can apply for here, but it involves enrolling yourself into a Japanese language school. It's expensive, but not only do they teach you Japanese but also they help you get your citizenship (all gaijin citizens have to have a special I.D. card) and they even help you find a job or go to a university, according to my russian homeboy who goes there.

Other than that, getting a job here is pretty difficult for foreigners, and as far as I know, their computer companies are mostly nips.

If you're interested in the school thing, look up "Human Japanese language school" they got one in Osaka and in Tokyo.

it's very expensive tho,
>>
>>38260499
Yes. Stop ruining the last bastion of homogeny.
>>
>>38260407
>Most homeless are not psychotic bums

Most yes, but the odds are that OP is a robot and wont pull his self up by the boots straps.
>>
File: 10982347895.jpg (10KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
10982347895.jpg
10KB, 379x245px
>>38260562
>mfw op becomes homelesss
>dies
>mfw
>>
>>38260562
I am a robot. honestly Im finding it hard to care simply because all I want right now and have wanted for years is death. I just kind of want to know what im in for. this will most likely end up in my death which makes me feel butterflies in my stomach in a good way.
>>
>>38260703
I'd genuinely help you out OP. But, that is not possible. Life is unexpected and death is inevitable. I wish you luck for the future. Be safe
>>
>>38260523
>I came here when I was 16, and even attended highschool here,
Your parents let you go live in Japan when you were 16?
>>
Get a one man tent and find a well-hidden place like in a park or nearby woods and make your base there.
>>
>>38260523
Did you fucked those qt japaese girls?
>>
Walk into supermarket
>find a boxed cooking pot
>open box
>fill box with food goods
>pay for only the boxed pot

Did it for 6 months when I was homeless in 2015. Easily took over $500 worth doing this while costing me very little. So long as you don't appear to be degenerate people will just leave you be.

I often ask myself why I don't still do it now that I am back on the right path.
>>
being homeless isn't terrible if you can afford camping gear. do you have any sort of income op?
>>
File: 1488518120337.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488518120337.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>38260746
My aunt lives here, she married a japanese guy (he's dead now lol) and I got sent to live here at 16 because I was doing too much niggergang shit back in Texas. My life is like fresh prince of bel-air, but set in Osaka, and I'm mexican and not rich
>>38260764
I have a half-japanese kid. Hope she doesn't grow up to be a school shooter
>>
>>38260703
Why will you die? Being homeless isn't the great struggle it's made out to be on TV. It's not difficult to get food (that's actually the easiest part) if that's what you're worried about. My advice is to go to /out/'s homeless general thread and get REAL advice from REAL homeless. (Although there are trolls telling you you will die, just get a job, etc. Normies.) But essentially, you want to stop thinking of yourself as homeless and instead a traveller. Don't settle in one place (bum).
>>
>>38260777
>mfw did the same and still doing even not homeless
>mfw free food

Nice trips
>>
>>38260846
You're fucked OP. Your kid will be next Elliot Rodger. Stay in Japan
>>
>>38260397
>Asking for advice from someone who was HOMELESS in Nippon
Good going
>>
>>38260879
His kid is a girl, though. Only hapa boys turn out to be school shooters. And spic/jap is not hapa.
>>
>>38260097
Just pound that pavement anon, shake some hands and look the manager in the eye and tell them you are looking for work.
>>
>>38260846
Alright, normie, you need to leave. Bye bye.
>>
how do I successfully become NEET
>>
>>38260846
how are you treated by the japanese?
>>
File: 1487604108167.jpg (59KB, 526x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487604108167.jpg
59KB, 526x348px
>>38260962
Okay. Bye-bye!
>>
>>38260097
get as much bug spray, socks & undies, toothpaste/brushes, first-aid shit, etc. as you can carry.
>>
>Get camping gear
>camping heater and A/C
>Rent out a storage unit.
>sneak in at night to sleep there.
>>
>>/out/1027339
OP check this out
>>
Just get a fuckind job, watching anime all day isn't worth it
>>
File: 1486896052838.jpg (44KB, 392x445px) Image search: [Google]
1486896052838.jpg
44KB, 392x445px
>>38261421
fuck >>>/out/1027339
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.