[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > on vacation with "friends" > they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: a94jdk3.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
a94jdk3.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
> be me
> on vacation with "friends"
> they tell me to stay inside while they go to balcony to "sort out some stuff in a minute"
> they have been talking for the past 3 hours and when I try to come to them they all go silent and tell me to go away even though I hear them from inside anyway

Well, there goes the rest of my hope that my friends are real
>>
>>38259859
Are they talking about you?
>>
Don't you have your own hotel room, why would you just tell them off and leave when they did that?
>>
>>38259859
Keep us updated OP im interested
>>
>>38259903
Nope, they are talking about classic Chad stuff, like how many girls they have fucked, if they will fuck someone tomorrow etc

>>38259906
Nope, we are here with car and in one apartment so I cannot really leave

>>38259951
I will, but I hope they will come back inside and we will go to beach as they said we will 3 hours ago...
>>
>>38259859
where are you op? lads holiday destination? if so, buy drugs and plant them on your friends when you go out, and get them caught. Some european countries will wipe the floor with people if they find anything
>>
>>38260051
Croatia (Novalja, Zrce).. I don't have money for drugs, we got caught with alcohol in public yesterday and I had to spent most of my kunas for the ticket so I have to rely on them
>>
File: happy_pepe.jpg (70KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
happy_pepe.jpg
70KB, 1631x1571px
OK we are FINALLY going to the beach, now at 11 PM, hopefully they won't ditch me there

Wish me luck robots
>>
What the shit OP. They're obviously cunts
>>
>>38260041
>Nope, we are here with car and in one apartment so I cannot really leave
Why don't you have money to call an uber or get a place? Those guys sound like pricks are you out of your mind staying there just so they can keep disrespecting you?
>>
>>38260082
are you at hideout lad? and don't worry mate me and my 'friends' went to ayia napa last year and we all got very pissed off at each other, but as usual me in particular... I'm sure it will blow over AND trust me when i say we all left with our pride dented at our failures to pull perhaps even worse than those we have had at home.

That said, some of the russians etc seem to be gagging for it so if you can stay safe, fuck them. Go off on a night out and put yourself out there. I nearly got an amazing russian girl, but i screwed it up because i whispered cyka blyat in her ear (autistic af i know kek)
>>
>>38260041
>I will, but I hope they will come back inside and we will go to beach as they said we will 3 hours ago...
Really you wanna go to the beech with those guys, after that? They're probably just going to ditch you there. Quit acting like a kid that's stuck hanging out with them like they're the adults who have to chaperone you around this is just pathetic.
>>
>>38260082
Did you pay their ticket to what the shit, just sleep outside for a few days and keep your passport/plane ticket safe don't lose it and get to the airport early to leave. Exploring the place on your own sounds way better than with your loser prick friends.
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>38259859
>on vacation with "friends"
that's your first mistake
my "friends" invited my to come with them to a roadtrip to denmark later this month but I said no, despite how much they want me to come.
I have no clue why they invited me in the first place desu

In all honestly I hate having friends, I feel like I constantly have to live up to their demends and so stuff with them and I'm running out of excuses for not doing stuff. Even if I just say that I don't want to they just wont stop nagging
JUST
STOP
>>
>>38260127
You deserve this treatment faggot
>>
>>38260127
okay now is your chance OP, go fold up your important stuff/clothes and hide it somewhere then when you come back, trip over something in front of them and act like you got a limp and say something about a cramp if they ask - then before you finish mention maybe swimming will make it feel better then jump in the water and swim out pretend you got a cramp and drowned, then try to swim as far away under water as you can out of their line of sight, then go get your stuff and ditch them
>>
>>38259859
hey, last ditch solution you could invest in some mints to freshen their pussy-flavoured breath. that would be sure to up your popularity. 'the mint man', they could call you.

Remember kids, if you're going to be a beta, be a resourceful one. That is the key to continuing your strained relationships.
>>
>let you come along on a holiday with you
>exclude you the entire time
Why?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.