[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Socially inept FemAnon >Never had a BF >Work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6640.jpg (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6640.jpg
31KB, 300x250px
>Be me
>Socially inept FemAnon
>Never had a BF
>Work with two guys my age
>Guy A clearly liked me and asked me out a couple times but I changed the conversation every time because I was interested in Guy B and didn't want to hurt Guy A
>Guy B didn't return my feelings
>I realize I like Guy A
>I send obvious hints to Guy A and ask him to text me all the time but he doesn't do anything

Do you think Guy A lost interest or he's just aloof? I'm moving to a new store and I really don't want to lose Guy A. I care about him so much and I regret not going out with him when he asked. Help me.
>>
>>38259744
what a crock of bullshit story
>>
>>38259744
he probably gave up or realized you downgraded for him and so he thinks your a cunt.
>>
File: AAAAAAAA.gif (10KB, 204x136px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAA.gif
10KB, 204x136px
>>38259744
Just die already.
>>
just ask him if he has a gf then when he says no ask him if he wants one
if he says yes then ask him if he wants another
>>
>>38259744

Do them both a favour and neck yourself.
>>
>>38259744
Actually just fucking cliff yourself, holy shit lmao. you're an absolute fucking waste. He won't respond because you're just fucking messing about and playing shitty games. yea, dead fucking mature. degenerate
>>
>>38259744
you rejected guy A once and are now dropping hints, he thinks you are leading him on just to keep him around, he will NOT ask you out again

ask him out yourself, he can't read your mind
>>
>>38259891
I'm scared of being rejected though. Especially by someone I actually have feelings for. I didn't mean for things to go this way, I made a mistake. I'm going to miss talking with him about things I can't talk to other people about so much it makes me cry.
>>
I think you'll find some real assistance and insight in this special youtube clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms
>>
>>38259744
The only thing you can possibly do now is post tits.
>>
i hope guy A laughs in your face
>>
File: za warudo.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
za warudo.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
>>38259744
GET OFF OF MY BOARD, YOU THOT. YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE, YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF.

YOU HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME FOR YOUR LONELINESS BUT YOURSELF.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>38259953

How did you suddenly just "realise" you liked him after rejecting him before?
How does that even fucking work?
That sounds ridiculous, is that some kind of roastie thing?
>>
>>38259744
>socially inept
>has one guy interested in her

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT STACY
>>
>>38259744
>Do you think Guy A lost interest
Yes. Normal, sane guys lose interest when they're turned down instead of posting frog pictures on a japanese animation imageboard. Not only because it's unlikely that you change your mind but also because if you do, odds are something else fell through and they don't want to start a relationship with someone who thinks of them as a surrogate for what they really want.

Trust me, it's for the best. Seek other options. Just put yourself out there, and give them a firm handshake.
>>
>>38260072
I can't explain it. It's just something I feel, you know? You never had this happen to you?
>>
File: 1489621435552.jpg (50KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489621435552.jpg
50KB, 550x413px
>>38259953
>I'm scared of being rejected
>Proceeds to reject a guy who stepped out of his comfort zone only to not get his feeling returned at the time.

Post Tits for real advice or GTFO
>>
The answers to this thread are pretty funny. You'd be the first to downgrade after Stacy rejected you and use some poor girl as a surrogate, you hypocrites.
>>
File: 1472626741177.jpg (37KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1472626741177.jpg
37KB, 500x364px
>femanon
>But not a lesbian

Do you enjoy suffering or something?
>>
Try to get A guy's attention as hard as you can. If he budges in, reward him with sex.
>>
>>38260238

How do you know you won't just "realise" you don't like him anymore?
Why should he accept your advances if he can't be sure you won't just change your mind the next day?
>>
>>38260307

> You'd be the first to downgrade after Stacy rejected you and use some poor girl as a surrogate,

Implying "some poor girl" would be any less likely to reject a robot.
>>
>>38259744
>didn't get first prize
>suddenly misses the constant attention she was getting from 2nd place and realizes it's better than nothing
>fake feelings begin to manifest in order to justify attention whoring

bitches ain't shit
>>
You'd deserve it if they both raped you
>>
>>38260453
this idiot didn't. lesson learned.
>>
STINKY ROAST WHORE
>>
>>38259744
>I realize I like Guy A
You mean you went to your backup because Guy B didn't want you
>>
>>38260336
Not everyone can be mentally ill, austria dyke.
>>
>>38259744
why do you post this on r9k? cant you fuck off to one of all the other boards here?
>>
SMELLY HOLE

HAS NO SOUL
>>
File: _79247507_shipman.jpg (23KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_79247507_shipman.jpg
23KB, 660x371px
>>38260494
/Thread

Go neck yourself roastie.
>>
>>38260557
>tfw Austria will never be gay with you

Why must you remind me?
>>
>>38259744
I'll be your bf you can just pretend I'm guy A
>>
>>38260418
I don't know but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try.
>>
>>38260628
Have you guys even talked yet?
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
It feels bad, knowing that you're the consolation prize.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.