[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom said its not too late i will still find a girl. >mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (56KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
pp,550x550.u2.jpg
56KB, 550x550px
>mom said its not too late i will still find a girl.
>mom asked me if i talk to any girls.
>im 30 years old.
its not going to happen.
>>
>older brother tries to hook me up with some girls he knows
>arrange a date but pussy out last second and stay home
>didn't want to tell her so just left her at the theater alone
>bro gets pissed the next day and tells me how he has to make it up to her because of me
>autism emerges
>"oh make it up to her, huh. So you're gonna have to spend time with a girl and fuck her. Poor you."
>"Yeah, you little bitch. I'm going to be spending time with someone because I'm not a fucking failure. Enjoy living with mom till you're 20."
>I'm 25 now and I've never left home. Never spoke to my brother again.
>>
File: le-happy-merchant-o.gif (827KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
le-happy-merchant-o.gif
827KB, 240x180px
>>38259580
>till you're 20.
Fucking normies man, when will they learn
>>
Does it even matter? Let's face it women are useless and annoying and are only there to be used for procreation.

>be me
>tell friends women are useless and a waste of time
>they kick me out of chat
>realise that the only friends I have are online
>thinking about pawning my things and going to live on streets

Should I live on the streets? Busking is easy money.
>>
>>38259357
Go on a dating site and message everyone you see.
>>
>at work
>make cute coworker laugh multiple times
>feel good inside
>>
>>38259580
>Enjoy living with mom till you're 20
I shouldn't be laughing but I am
>>
>>38260833
this is useless unless you are chad
>>
You have to actually try. You and I both know you're not doing that, you're not willing to risk rejection, learn, keep going and finally get one. You don't have the drive to do so, its easier to just complain than to try and failed flat on your face, get up, dust yourself off and keep trying until you either die or succeed.

What I'm trying to say is, you're a bitch.
>>
>>38261913
How do you risk rejection though? I got the closest I've ever been to asking out a girl today.
>be >>38260927
>we're both on break
>we're chatting smoothly, establishing good rapport
>laughing together
>i bring up sushi since I know she's never been to a sushi restaurant before
>she says "oh yeah I still haven't gone there yet"
>I say "We should go sometime, it's good"
>she seems to acknowledge the fact that I'm trying to ask her out but she doesn't say anything
>conversation basically ends there after about 15 more seconds
>she gets called back up from her break, as do I
What did I do wrong here? I don't have her number yet so I'm disappointed, but I'm relieved I managed to even let out a semblance of a date invitation to a woman. I just wish she could've said something after I asked. It was clear that I said "we" should, I'm sure.
>>
>>38259357
>>im 30 years old.

job?

why dont you have a gf?
>>
File: IMG_5749.png (139KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5749.png
139KB, 550x535px
>>38259357
Could be worse. My mom is convinced I'm gay.
>>
File: ZCZ8aQe_d.jpg (31KB, 402x536px) Image search: [Google]
ZCZ8aQe_d.jpg
31KB, 402x536px
>>38261913
>Just ask her out. Don't be afraid of rejection.
>>
>>38259580

Why didnt you make up with your brother since you were clearly the dick there? Seems a lot to lose a brother who was trying to help you about.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.