[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else too embarrassed to live? I am aware that I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Anyone else too embarrassed to live?

I am aware that I have failed in life. No one in my family takes me seriously and when I saw some of my former highschool classmates they all had this patronizing tone and other people too.
I know that they are more interesting than I am and that they achieved more. Being aware of my wasted potential just brings me down and there is no way trying to piece together the leftovers and live a "pity" version of life.
It's like I constantly want people to know that I am aware of it and that I am not even trying. Actually, not trying and being apathetic and sad seems to be my excuse or solution to this.

I am so pathetic I cannot even properly describe this horrifying feeling.
>>
Your family and classmates have their own lives to think about. I guarantee they are not worrying about you as much as you think. They are NOT thinking about you and that's what's even sadder in my opinion. You're on your own if you want to improve your life, you always were, so you better start working on something now and stick with it cause the time is flying by buddy.
>>
>>38259206
I can relate, my life especially for at least couple of months was a constant trail of embarassement that left me in a state of constant depression with no hope for a better tomorrow.
>>
>>38259272

> I guarantee they are not worrying about you as much as you think.
That's what everyone tells me and I agree. They are not thinking about me. But when we do meet, they are thinking about me and that's when I feel uncomfortable. If there was a guarantee in my life that I would never run into them again, it would be better. Just the thought of knowing that I could run into one of them brings me down.

>cause the time is flying by buddy.
I know and it's giving me painful despair and anxiety. I already think I'm too far gone (almost 10 years of NEET).

>>38259413

What type of embarrassment?
>>
>>38259476

People will only look down on you for a few moments. "Glad at least I'm not that loser" they'll say and then forget about you.

>I know and it's giving me painful despair and anxiety. I already think I'm too far gone (almost 10 years of NEET).

Just pick something autistic that you can devote yourself to becoming an expert at (10,000 hours). Programming, drawing, music, whatever. That way you have something you are devoted to and can profit off one day.
>>
File: 1sgdf9uo.wizardchan.1303.jpg (23KB, 429x375px) Image search: [Google]
1sgdf9uo.wizardchan.1303.jpg
23KB, 429x375px
i don't give a shit about 'em. I live my own life.
>>
>>38259597

>becoming an expert at
It's like you're ticking every anxiety box I have.
Not being a master of anything is in my top reasons I feel like I failed at life. I am too retarded now to learn new things. My short term memory (possibly long term too) is fried from years of neglect.

Everything I do is complain. God I'm so pathetic.

>>38259652

Not giving a shit about them is understandable. Neither do I in a way. But what gets me, and I'm wondering how it doesn't get you, is that it's actively reminding you of how much of a failure you are. Assuming you consider yourself a failure.
>>
>>38259690
>Not being a master of anything is in my top reasons I feel like I failed at life. I am too retarded now to learn new things. My short term memory (possibly long term too) is fried from years of neglect.

Then get your health in shape. Give yourself a year or however long it takes to get your health in top form. Learn about nutrition and exercise. Take supplements like fish oil. Go running, get sunlight and vitamin d every day.

Once you've got your health up to speed, start studying and working.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.