[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /punishedbylifebutnotgoingtosurrend er/ here? Today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Tim allen.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
Tim allen.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
Who here /punishedbylifebutnotgoingtosurrender/ here?

Today i looked back on my life up until now and my life seems to just be a series of trageties, one after another.
I never got positive reinforcement or very many kind words.
The only person to care about me is my father, who is reaching close to his final decade or two of life.

Everything in my life that could go wrong, went wrong.
Like when youre presented with a choice in one of those interactive Goosebump novels and you choose the wrong path and die
Every.
single.
time.

But despite there being no light at the end of the tunnel i something in me that wont give up.
Maybe its my hate, my anger at the world and its cruelty.
I want to own the world and to fuck it in the ass no matter the futility of trying.
I get back up only to get stone cold stunner by society and normies and the government and my family and 'friends' and roasties over and over and over and over again.

But as long as i live i keep going, does anyone else relate here?
If at some point im REALLY cornered then i suppose ill blow my brains out.
>>
>>38259015
yes my friend. i was considering suicide but i've decided to claw my way out of the hole i've dug for myself. i will prepare a suicide kit before hand though just in case because i don't want to be caught without any money to even die peacefully and have to resort to something like jumping off a bridge. fight to the bitter end.
>>
that's pretty admirable attitude. I'm just too weak and pathetic to end my life but I often wish it would end
>>
>If at some point im REALLY cornered then i suppose ill blow my brains out.

Example?
>>
>>38260617
I lose my "home", my job, and my dick gets cut off by a hobo so i cant jerk off anymore
>>
>Who here /punishedbylifebutnotgoingtosurrender/ here?

Right here. Life is unfair, but there is no greater feeling than overcoming adversity. I know I was dealt a shitty hand in life, but when I eventually find success, I will always be able to hold my head high knowing I actually earned it.
>>
There's no point in suicide as there's nothing waiting for us on the other side. Even if life is shitty now, it could get better later.
>>
There are only two people you need in life to succeed: Yourself, and someone who believes in you. That's it.
>>
File: kiddy[1].jpg (14KB, 206x274px) Image search: [Google]
kiddy[1].jpg
14KB, 206x274px
>>38259015
dad left my mom before i was born to make 3 other familes
step dad never considered me or my sis family even though he knew me before i was born
Grandpa molested mother when she was young
Mother burned all my baby photos in front of me
Mom's newest bf is short obese sack of shit, whenever we talked would only tear me down

got kicked out by mom in grade 11 because i was constantly late to class because i hated everyone because they were all redneck country listenin, beer chuggin, gun shooting hicks

I've been living my life on my own and have been doing better then all my time with them

my family never wanted to raise a human, they wanted to coddle a baby, but when the baby spoke his words they trashed him

Haven't been home for 7 years and dont plan on ever going back.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.