[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody robots try acid here? >pic related My first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 20170708_051304.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_051304.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Anybody robots try acid here?

>pic related
My first time doing acid was yesterday and it changed me.
>>
>>38258044
i hope you choke on that 2-ci
>>
>>38258044
yeah i did it every weekend for a few months and really reached some dark parts of my mind. it was fucking crazy. ill probably never have an experience like it again.
>>
Yes. I do not get frustrated as easily and I never want to argue anymore. Some people are better off without an ego.
>>
>>38258044
don't be one of those people bro. can't say for sure but your giving me "PSYCHEDELICS CHANGED MUH LIFE" vibes.

anyways though, how would u say it changed you?
>>
>>38258044
Anon looking to try acid here. Where do I find dealers?
>>
>>38258044

>Tfw really want to try acid
>Have no contacts and the dark web seems pretty spooky.
>>
>>38260042
Just deepweb it
>>
>>38258044
lsd changed me too, i no longer have any opinions other than that you're an enormous faggot
>>
>>38258044
lol, dindus cannot be robots

you need human consciousness to be a robot
>>
>>38258044
How did it change you?
>>
>>38258044
The feel of "change" is because acids introduce a direct experience of meaning. Activation of serotoninergic pathways leads to an strong affective charge of consciouss thoughts. Its a whole subjective experience

agreed with >>38259608
We all love drugs but be better than that
>>
>>38259608
Do you think psychedelics aren't capable of changing someones life/brain?
>>
>>38261142
it's not that exactly, it's just a trend I notice a lot when people take psychedelics once, they adopt this pseudo guru persona on it and such. not saying op has done that, he just gave off vibes of "look at how much different i am from the rest of the populace because I did acid" vibes. it might just be my interpretation though.
>>
anyone here switch from acid to concentrated psilocin because it is hilariously cheap like 1g for $100 and 20mg is enough to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>38261462
>concentrated psilocin
pretty sure thats not a thing. isn't psilocin way too unstable? or are you talking about some '3-meo something' rc?
>>
>>38261142
It for sure can give you a new perspective on personal issues and help you to move past them, but the people who are 'changed' by it are taking it too seriously. At the end of the day it's just a drug, you can use it for deep introspection or just to have a wacky experience for a day, but after it's worn off you'll probably just be the same old you.
>>
Can somebody explain how the psychedelics change people.
What does "change" mean?
Is that change positive?
>>
>>38261558

ahh yes the name is psilacetin you are correct
>>
>>38261879
No one will be able to give you an accurate answer. You have to try for yourself.
>>
>>38261879
there's lots of studies with rats and mice about it. it's true but too complicated to understand.
when LSD was the scientific craze in the 50s, scientists self-reported vastly more creativity in the months following their trips, stuff like that
>>
>>38261602
>At the end of the day it's just a drug
Yeah we call every mind altering substance drug. But that doesn't mean that we souldn't treat it as someting sacred.
>>
>>38262207
So alcoholics are high priests? Potheads monks?
>>
>>38262634
>So alcoholics are high priests?
is that what you got from that post? work on your reading comprehension
>>
>>38258044
Too afraid of bad trips or that I'd do dumb stuff while high like defecating or throwing myself off building
>>
Had a fembot slip me some because she thought it was funny, I beat the shit out of her and ended up in a ward. Fuck off with your propaganda
>>
>>38262765
the people who do that shit have psychotic episodes on high doses, because they weren't mentally stable enough or in the proper mindset or in a stressful environment etc.
>>
>>38262634
>starbucks a cult?
yep
>>
>>38262799
Yes, mentally ill. So proceed to get the fuck off my board
>>
>>38262799
I'm depressed and I've had bad episodes when I was young. I also constantly worry and I'm the worst pussy on earth. Would it be good?
>>
>>38262647
>Hurr trips should be treated as sacred
>but other drugs shouldn't because reasons
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>38262855
what do you think

(it could go either way in theory but the best indicator is literally what you think)

>>38262837
suck my dick, loony toon
>>
>>38262891
is that what you got from THAT post?
Christ you really are retarded. Let me put it clearly for you: there's a difference between a traditional shaman and a fucking junkie lol. kill yourself
>>
>>38261879
The nascent research suggests that it can literally change your personality in the long-term. People aren't just spouting memes when they say it changes them. They probably recognize a genuine change within themselves.

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/single_dose_of_hallucinogen_may_create_lasting_personality_change/
>>
>>38262891
>hmmm well if cultures use ayahuasca for religious purposes duhhhh that means I can use alcohol to be a shaman
That's not how it works sweetie.
>>
>>38262893
I think itd be bad and its not like i can access lsd anyway
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.