[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

knowing this is a thread to share relaxed stories, i'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ok.jpg (61KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
61KB, 640x446px
knowing this is a thread to share relaxed stories, i'll tell you one of the most boring day's i've had

>wake up to see 2 supermodels sucking my 77 inch cocs (i have 3)
>i'm not erected to the slightest but i take a minor leak to make the whores happy and impregnate them
>i skip shower since my pheromones are already the manliest colognes
>i triple backflip to my 2020 lamborghini gelatto (i have connections)
>i drive 500 mph to the best gym in the entire universe (500 sextillion dollars to enter but it's quite good despite the price)
>i'm on a cheat day so i do a fraction of my workout
>5 seconds later, every treadmill gets added 5000000 kilometers more to their counters added and most weights are broken
>as i'm about to leave my pheromones are so fucking manly every woman the smelly air gets to is immediately swarmed to me
>they're all the hottest women you plebs have ever witnessed and they're begging for cum, ripping their skin-tight leggings, revealing their hairless pussies and showing their amazing abs
>i'm mildly amused so i decide to oblige
>2 of my penis heads fire the most fertile semen known to man or any form of life in the universe
cont
>>
cont
>every hole in the women's bodies are filled with the liveliest cum and they're eating most of it to grow stronger
>i fly to my car (i can fly faster than light, i just use a car because i like them)
>i go to the car dealership to replace my shitty lamborghini with a saturn 5000 multiple personnel rocket, the most powerful ever invented
>i fly to my mansion with the rocket (i forgot to mention i'm a part time astronaut and i have a 26 million square mile mansion with mulitple ecosystems and every animal in the planet as pets)
>while i'm relaxing, hanging my dick off into the vacuum and touching saturn, every leader in the world calls with the tele asking their wives to get impregnated (they say it's for world peace)
>knowing this is true, i help and force my penis to ejaculate
>i piss instead but the minority of semen in there is enough to create their own gravitational pull and pull earth into it
>every known vagina is impregnated with god in semen form
>this creates a superhuman generation, changing the course of the human race and life in general
>i close my eyes and sleep in the cold vacuum, ready for the next day

how has your day been, robots?
>>
>>38257589
>>38257597
Well, i talked to a girl and she didn't seem that grossed out
>>
>>38257686
do you seriously believe their brains could have any negative emotions after that blissful experience?
>>
why did you sleep in space if you woke up on earth on an average day?
>>
>>38257773
well first it's the most boring day, not an average one
but i usually sleep in space because it cooles my 100 kelvin body, i walk into my room while sleeping
>>
>>38257730
Maybe.
I don't know.

She did walk away pretty quickly.
Unless that was me RUNNING AWAY FUCK.
>>
Ahh, makes sense.
>>
>>38257819
it's too late now. don't run
>>
>>38257955
Uhhhhh nah in an original way
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.