[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it is actually possible for a non-chad to get laid off tinder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5460.jpg (112KB, 750x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5460.jpg
112KB, 750x935px
So it is actually possible for a non-chad to get laid off tinder? I'm 6,2, in decent shape, and white. My face is average (I think, dont wanna post) and I'm very slightly balding, my dick is 6 inch.
I can't even get 40+ y/o women or trannies. The only thing I might have a chance at are legit obese black girls because they sometimes start a convo but I dont respond, although I'm not sure I could even do that.
>>
>>38257190
dMN DUDE HOW LONG U BEEN LIFTING
>>
>>38257190
You look good man no homo don't base your self esteem off of a jewish semi anonymous sex phone app filled with mostly fake bot accounts.
>>
>>38257190
My autistic black (apparently the least desirable race on okcupid surveys) manlet friend has fucked multiple people of it. I expect it's much easier than r9k memesters think
>>
>>38257213
Little over a year but I'm pretty weak (bench is 180lbs). I look alright mainly because I've been dieting down for the past couple months
>>
>>38257190
>Tinder

dude, it's just a big fucking meme, the best way to bet puss puss is by going outside and try your luck
>>
>>38257190
Great stats all around, now all you have to do is quit trying to get laid unless a real one shows interest first by giving you certain looks, just flat out remove tinder even if you get a hit it will be a poor investment of your time and efforts.
>>
if that's you all you have to do is keep doing what you're doing but start talking to people, you'll be a chad in no time. Just get the fuck out of here when that happens.
>>
>>38257285

what's your routine? that's kind of my goal body
>>
>>38257670
How? Should I do cold approaches or something?
>>
>>38257722
I only do:
Workout A:
Reverse pyramid incline bench press (5,6,8 reps)
Overhead press (same)
Cable flyes (4x10)
Lateral raises (4x10)

Workout B
Weighted Pullups (5,6,8)
Dumbell curls (3x10)

Hanging leg raises 3x10 after every workout. I workout 3-4x a week.
>>
>>38257810
yeah just go for it, I remember the first ttime I grew balls to do it, I just thought " I'm not me now, I'm a way cooler and alpha version of me" just went for it and succeded at taking 3 numbers that day

It's way easier than you think, and even if you drop spaghetti girls don't really care, you should just put in your mind that they are lower than you and you are Alpha
>>
>>38257272
the most undesired men according to those are asians and indians not black men.
>>
>>38257911
I have done a bunch of cold approaching actually, but it never lead anywhere. At best you have nice little convo.
>>
>>38257858

thanks dude

have you been doing that for a year or have you switched routines in that time?
>>
>>38258280
Thats all I've done. Once you can bench your bodyweight (preferably a bit more) for 5-6 reps is about your bodyweight and youve been progressing on the other lifts as well, start cutting bodyfat slowly while keeping the routine the same.
>>
>>38258347
Sorry i fucked up the sentence a bit but you get the point
>>
>>38257858
>no legs

Why tho
>>
>>38258632
Because it's a meme
Oregano
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.