[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight up, no bullshit: Why do women move on from heartbre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: eminem-with-his-daughter-hailie.jpg (11KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
eminem-with-his-daughter-hailie.jpg
11KB, 400x276px
Straight up, no bullshit: Why do women move on from heartbreak faster than men?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3187416/Breakups-hurt-women-short-term-men-NEVER-recover-researchers-claim.html

Take me for example. I was dumped last summer. Since then, I've partied, fucked, dated, and had fun with a variety of women - more attractive than my ex, too.

But still, I do wonder how she's doing. There'll be times where a song will come on the radio and I'll get sad. There'll be times where I'll get mad and think "I can't belive that birch ruined what we had..." etc
>>
>>38256855
Women can always find sex. They are naturally promiscuous and submissive so they just let whatever man dominates them shape them. Men have to do all the work
>>
>>38256855

We like to create. A breakup is a project that never got finished.
>>
>>38256855
Women don't feel real love. This is why 50% of marriages fail.
>>
>>38256855
Our brains are way more advanced. Advanced enough to feel complex emotions like heartbreak and honor.

All great poets throughout history have been men. All great writers have been men.
>>
Because you actually put the fucking work in and just get fucked in return. It's like you were building something with a set future goal in mind but it was ripped away from you. You'll always worry in some way because you'll, even subconciously, think about what you could have done to improve shit, whatever.
Meanwhile a woman acts and then rationalizes her behaviour to stop herself from worrying. Basically fucking self hypnosis.
>>
>>38256855
Because they have a constant horde of beta orbiters circling them, giving them exactly what the fuck they want. No matter how ugly they are.
My last and only gf was a goddamn lardass. 31 BMI, I think, couldn't lose a fucking kilogram in the year we were together even though she alway was going on and on about doing it. But you know what, I didn't really care about that, I was fat once before I got into shape and if the will was there, who the fuck am I to judge. She lived in bumfuck nowhere and had zero fucking friends in real life, but a horde of orbiters online. She'd be all nice and shit to everyone and I honestly didn't care. I told her fuck, I am not going to be jealous of some dude talking to you if I know that you'll stay with me at the end of the day.
Then a family crisis happens, can't talk to her for two days. She gives me a talk about how I don't let her partake in my life blah blah blah. I mentally kill myself over the course of the next couple of months, like literally trying to find out everything that's wrong with me and how I fuck up everything that I touch.
I'll spare you the details on other things that happened but I recently found out that she had a dude from halfway across the fucking continent over at her's literally two days after she broke it off with me, and even wanted to get together with a good mate of mine whom I somewhat rarely talk to. Cunt just didn't give a shit.
>>
>>38256855
Idk but whenever someone talks about their ex (male who I didn't even ask) it's such a turnoff
>>
>>38256855
Women have a different mechanism of emotional coping. They have reactions of high emotional intensity that don't last long, while most men have lower, but prolonged responses.
That's why a lot of women tend to act hysterical when they're in emotional distress, but go back to normal next day.
>>
Man loses mate: Ability to reproduce gone. Genetic lineage will end. He "dies". Losing his mate also signals to him that another male is superior to him.

Woman loses mate: Temporary roadblock to reproducing until another mate is found. It means nothing about her quality, and opens up the possibility of finding a higher-quality mate than the last.

Men are wired to view it as "death" of themselves--their lineage. Women can always reproduce. Worst case scenario species get super fucked from lack of men and some stuff goes haywire and asexual reproduction mutates. Men can never, in any species, reproduce asexually.
>>
>>38256855
Women can just get a sperm donor and have children.
A man losing a woman that he had a serious relationship with loses that chance.
>>
>>38256855
Because the amount of time necessary to find another partner for intimacy is extremely shorter for females, if they want it, than for males for many reasons.
>>
>>38257694
That's obviously not the reason because like OP said, he had sex with other more beautiful women and still did not get over the first girl.

I've had sex with several women and I'm still unable to get over a girl I never even met IRL.
>>
>>38257795
OP put the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>38257866
>find 1 million dollars
>think "wow ok that's a lot of money, that's great, this is awesome. i love it."
>lose it suddenly
>find 1 dollar bills scattered around, think "meh not that valuable desu senpai"
>"STOP PUTTING THE 1 MILLION DOLARS ON A PEDESTAL BRO, IT'S NOT BIG DEAL, THERE ARE OTHER FISH IN THE SEA LMAO"
retard
>>
>>38256855
Evolution. Back when it was highly likely that your man would be killed by a predator or a rival clan, it was in your best interest to forget about then and quickly start sucking another cock for protection. Those that didn't so this had them and their kids die. This was exacerbated by society, where women would fuck and suck the invaders that murdered their husbands in front of them so that the women wouldn't die as well. This is also why women get off on being treated like trash, since that was another survival strategy. The women who put on a good show for the conquering rapist and enjoyed being beaten, called names, and raped was more likely to live and reproduce than the proud woman that fought back and didn't enjoy it.

Women were literally bred to be disloyal.
>>
>>38257910
>The women who put on a good show for the conquering rapist and enjoyed being beaten, called names, and raped was more likely to live and reproduce than the proud woman that fought back and didn't enjoy it.
kill me
>>
>>38257928
This blackpill is a suppository.
>>
>>38257616

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you have any sources for this?

I just found out my ex got married and we haven't even been apart for a year. We dated for eight years with no real talk of ever getting married. How does that even happen?
>>
>>38256855
Because usually the woman calls it quits, thus has had more time to move on.

The reason why mostly women end the relationship is that a man is happy as long as the woman exists, whereas the woman expects certain behavioural traits in a man. It's been proven extensively by hard empirical evolutionary science such as that frequently posted on this fine board.
>>
>>38257225
no it's because 50% of all men cheat.
>>
File: hellyeah.jpg (36KB, 405x343px) Image search: [Google]
hellyeah.jpg
36KB, 405x343px
Women have moved on mentally and physically from a relationship far before the actual break up. Secondly, women can't love a genetically inferior male, which most of men are to women.
>>
>>38257946
>le cheating boogeyman

Men cheating is ALWAYS the woman's fault. No man would cheat if their woman is nice and fucked them daily, whereas women will cheat for reasons ranging from "he lost his job" to "he didn't do anything but I wanted to feel excited".
>>
>>38257966
Women were never attached to begin with. Remember, she's not yours, it's just your turn
>>
>>38257910
You could also argue that civilisation has bred these tendencies out of a lot of women though
>>
>>38257990
That's a lie. I cheated just because it was there and I was a cunt. The first time, yeah, there were issues. But the other girls that I have cheated on have had no issues.
>>
>>38257898
I think this is just a difference in mindset. I won't explain further because /r9k/ gets triggered when anyone implies that they don't want 1 million dollars, or 100, or 1 dollar, or even loose change.
I understand what you mean though, thanks for that.
>>
>>38256855
You can't be heartbroken with no heart to break.
>>
>>38256855
Women always have a new guy lined up that they've fucked at least once to make sure they can go be with him after dumping the current bf. They basically swing from dick to dick like vines.
>>
>>38258019
> she's not yours, it's just your turn

This hurts me so much. My one and only gf was a 5/10, and even she would brag to me whenever another dude hit on her. It wasn't often, but it pissed me off.

If I ever manage to land a Stacy, holy fuck, I'm not even sure what I'd be in for
>>
>>38256855
>>>/pol/133010986
Hmmmm
>>
>>38258186
Did it make you think, anon?
>>
>>38258045
A few thousand years doesn't change millions of years, especially given the rate of conquering we've had during "civilization".
>>
>>38256855
1. Because they have options.

2. Because we never really take relationships seriously anyways, they're more interested in that initial feeling I get from falling in love then they are with the interpersonal dynamics and commitment that goes into developing a serious relationship overtime.
>why does the drug addict KEEP buying heroin when she already got high that one time???
>>
>>38258158
this is basically why self proclaimed normies come here to troll because they're in a relationship and are extremely insecure and probably miserable that they get laid once a month and for some reason her period keeps getting longer and longer.
>>
>>38258067
Sure buddy. Orginalio
>>
>>38258197
they* not we!
>>
>>38258197
>>38258222
Too late slag, you let your nature slip.
>>
Because the average mans ego is so inflated that he can't even begin to fathom why a girl would leave him
>>
>>38258206
Girlfriends are becoming personal hookers these days. But with way less sex...
>>
>>38258349
Funny, most robots egos are so deflated they can't even believe a girl wants them, and suspect cruel jokes.

While the average man with unbearable ego gets laid easily. Guess that shows what women do prefer.
>>
File: IMG_4674.jpg (27KB, 263x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4674.jpg
27KB, 263x361px
>meet girl
>go on date
>hit it off
>we hold each other, hold hands and kiss
>take her home
>text constantly for a week
>ask her out again a week later
>"I'm not interested in you, I got back with my Ex"
>"we should just stay friends"
>get mad at her, tell her being friends is stupid

2 months later and I'm still mad.
>>
>>38258445
but literally why are you mad still tho
>>
>>38258559
For the life of me I hope this is an ironical torll post
>>
>>38258559
Im mad she moved on in a week, while she was still talking to me. But mostly I'm mad I didn't stick my dick inside her and I'll probably never lose my virginity.
>>
>>38258445
How are you mad for 2 months about something where you "texted constantly for 1 week" ? It means you weren't better than her current boyfriend nor worth dating
>>
>>38258601
I'm sorry that it's not. It's been 2 months.
>>38258659
I can understand this, in a way. I wouldn't worry about it too much though.
t. non ironical or torll, just autist
>>
>>38258691
We met and texted before, it wasn't just a week long thing. The week after my date is what gets me mad, she sends me all these "I like you" signals then decides to get with her ex. It just happened so fast.

I think I just need to stop being an autism and meet people.
>>
Because women see men as disposable tools. They do not really like us, they like what we provide to them. As long as she finds another guy that provides the same thing, she will forget about you.
>>
File: IMG_8382.jpg (226KB, 1600x1525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8382.jpg
226KB, 1600x1525px
>>38257149
Damn nigga that sounds like something a normie would say but it's so true
>>
>>38256855
They dont feel love, a break up to a cunt is like losing their favorite candy bar.
>>
>>38258158
>still taking women seriously after learning what they are

Can't fix stupid.

>>38258349
Most guys have low self esteem and bad egos, roastie. A lifetime of being programmed to think women are better and that you're garbage for being a man does that to you. Maybe fifty years ago you'd have a point.
>>
>>38258969
>Most guys have low self esteem
No only a minority of guys have low self esteem.
>>
>>38259054
Talk to a dozen thirty year old men and tell me how many of them are confident.
>>
>>38259054
most minorities i've met are really prideful and have lots of self esteem
>>
>>38259082
It's bravado, not actual confidence.
>>
>>38259092
what is the difference between confidence and self esteem
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.