[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post famous robots. A classic https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Post famous robots. A classic https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Merrick
>>
>>38256558
> Merrick was bored and lonely, and demonstrated signs of depression.[65] He had spent his entire adult life segregated from women, first in the workhouse and then as an exhibit. The women he met were either disgusted or frightened by his appearance.[66] His opinions about women were derived from his memories of his mother and what he read in books. Treves decided that Merrick would like to be introduced to a woman and it would help him feel normal.[67] The doctor arranged for a friend of his named Mrs. Leila Maturin, "a young and pretty widow", to visit Merrick.[37] She agreed and with fair warning about his appearance, she went to his rooms for an introduction. The meeting was short, as Merrick quickly became overcome with emotion.[67] He later told Treves that Maturin had been the first woman ever to smile at him, the first to shake his hand.[37] She kept in contact with him and a letter written by Merrick to her, thanking her for the gift of a book and a brace of grouse (a pair of birds), is the only surviving letter written by Merrick.[68] This first experience of meeting a woman, though brief, instilled in Merrick a new sense of self-confidence.[69] He met other women during his life at the hospital, and appeared taken with them all. Treves believed that Merrick's hope was to go to live at an institution for the blind, where he might meet a woman who could not see his deformities

Christ...
>>
Not a robot. Part of what makes /r9k/ so pathetic is that they aren't the elephant man, they just live like his.
>>
>>38256558
He's not a robot.
He's just a man that was kicked by existence.
>>
>>38257048
I wonder which hand she shook
>>
>>38257048
Merrick eventually became a normie though. He had friends and everything.
>>
File: 1494731574255.gif (645KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494731574255.gif
645KB, 500x300px
>>38257048
>Treves believed that Merrick's hope was to go to live at an institution for the blind, where he might meet a woman who could not see his deformities
>>
File: Matthewbuchinger.jpg (1MB, 746x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Matthewbuchinger.jpg
1MB, 746x1150px
>born without hands or feet and was 29 in (74 cm) tall.
>Buchinger was married four times and had at least 14 children (by eight women). He also is rumored to have had children by as many as 70 mistresses.
Robots have literally NO excuse
>>
>>38257143
He even looks like a smug cunt
>>
>>38257048
>had a woman shake his hand
FUCKIN CHAD
>>
>>38257142
I wish his life had gone differently.
I don't think his offspring would have what he had.
>>
>>38257143
You forgot the most important part

>Wealthy
>>
File: fernando-pessoa.jpg (34KB, 575x600px) Image search: [Google]
fernando-pessoa.jpg
34KB, 575x600px
>>38256558

Definitely an angsty virgin robot. A good one at that.
>>
>>38257222
lmaooooooo stahpppp
>>
File: Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg (232KB, 834x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg
232KB, 834x1285px
>>38256558
Diogenes

If yiu dont know him already hit up google, he was either a robot or a failed normie either way he crushed chads
>>
>>38258005
Normalfags in school hated his poems cause they were, for the most part, too depressing.
He was def one of us.
>>
File: timothy_dexter.png (547KB, 803x569px) Image search: [Google]
timothy_dexter.png
547KB, 803x569px
He's a reminder to always do the opposite of what normies say

> This became evident when he started telling visitors that his wife had died (despite the fact that she was still alive) and that the woman who frequented the building was simply her ghost. In one notable episode, Dexter faked his own death to see how people would react. About 3,000 people attended Dexter's mock wake. Dexter did not see his wife cry, and after he revealed the hoax, he caned her for not grieving his death sufficiently
>>
File: IsaacNewton.jpg (413KB, 780x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IsaacNewton.jpg
413KB, 780x1074px
Newton

originalo
>>
I used to work for an IT company and one of the clients was called John Merrick, I said "oh like the elephant man?" and he said that he was his cousin. I did a fake laugh to humor him as you do when someone makes a lame joke. However upon talking to hima few more times on the phone I discovered that he actually was not joking. He was his second cousin or something like that, and when he was young his family would never talk about it and they would make him use a different surname so people wouldn't find out. He got annoyed when I mentioned that Joseph's name was changed to John Merrick in the David Lynch film so I guess he's still sensitive about it.
>>
>>38258416
> Newton had a breakdown which included sending wild accusatory letters to his friends Samuel Pepys and John Locke. His note to the latter included the charge that Locke "endeavoured to embroil me with woemen".
A true robot like no other
>>
>>38258518
Kek. That guy was having you on anon, the elephant man was from the nineteenth century or something
>>
>>38258561
I can't remember the exact specifics but it was a pretty loose relationship, like second cousin twice removed or something like that. Maybe he was taking the piss, I did think he was joking at first, but he knew a lot about it so I think it's feasable.
>>
File: 6810_cesario_verde.jpg (8KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
6810_cesario_verde.jpg
8KB, 166x250px
>>38258005
Cesario Verde was the ultimate robot, his entire work is about how women are mean and he can't get laid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.