[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally work up enough courage to try and ask a girl out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476084612005.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476084612005.png
34KB, 633x758px
>finally work up enough courage to try and ask a girl out
>she says yes
>im a complete mess, but she says its cute
>she keeps laughing at my jokes even when im not trying to be funny
>she holds my hand and holds me close while walking to the movie theater
>she keeps touching me, making me uncomfortable
>we see spiderman, share a popcorn, she hogs the tub the entire time
>she grabs my hand and puts it on her inner thigh, "It's ok Anon, you can touch me back."
>red in the face with embarassment and ringing in my ears the entire time
>she drags me back to her place
>she goes on to say again how cute I am acting, being all shy and bashful as she starts kissing me
>i push her off and stutter out the words "I'd ra-ra-rather take i-it slow, I want my f-first time to be special"
>she becomes visibly angry and tells me to fuck off and leave
>yells faggot from her balcony as I drive home in tears
why are women like this? my virginity is something precious to me, I've gone this long and remained pure, I just want someone else to cherish the moment with me, not berate me for being a virgin
>>
File: 1499440207923.jpg (34KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1499440207923.jpg
34KB, 500x381px
>>38256503
A true robot is a true faggot
>>
Things that never happened thread, my favorite kind!
>>
You just called her not special after she tried her best for you, you are a faggot.
>>
>>38256700
she wasn't special tho, just some thot off of tinder, if she hadn't been so sexually aggressive, i would have been more comfortable and not living in hell
>>
>>38256770
>Dating thots on tinder
>Doesn't want or expect sex

How does your brain function? I actually want to know.
>>
>>38256822
I expected sex, just not that easily.
>>
Please tell me this is joke, I can understand the ''I want my first time to be special'', but going as far as to reject a girl like that is just asking for it. But don't worry robot, went through a similar situation, ended in kind of the same way.
>>
How'd you like spider-man OP?
>>
>>38256503
Atleast you were brave enough to ask a girl out. Be proud, most of us haven'r talked to women in months...
>>
>>38257002
I don't know, it was ok from the scenes I could pay attention too. the vulture seemed really cool
>>
>>38256860
>not that easily
leave normaroo arooo
>>
At least you finished the movie, right OP?
>>
>>38256503
That's why you don't date sluts OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.