[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents yelling at me again >Slam door in anger >Force

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: wojak.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
152KB, 600x729px
>Parents yelling at me again
>Slam door in anger
>Force from the slam causes the door to bounce back open
>Hear faint laughter coming from downstairs

EVERYFUCKINGTIME
>>
it not laughter its your mother crying
>>
File: 1499527016565.png (202KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499527016565.png
202KB, 351x500px
>>38256092
"Champ, your mother and I have been getting worried about you. We think it'd help if you went outside more and got a job. I'm taking you to look for one, and I won't take no for an answer. It's as easy as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you want the job."
>>
File: IMG_2016.jpg (138KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.jpg
138KB, 633x758px
>tfw you realize that people have impressions of you when you're upset that they do in private
>>
>>38256140

CREATE AN ACCOUNT
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
ANSWER A SURVEY
HEY JUST SO YOU KNOW WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO THE NSA AND INTERNET ADVERTISERS
HEHE YOU REALLY WANT THAT WAGIE DISHWASHING JOB GOY, SING FOR YOUR SUPPER
>>
>>38256140

"Anon, when I was your age I went down to the local country store and told the owner I would work for two weeks for free. He was so impressed by my self-esteem and character, he gave me a hearty handshake there on the spot and at the end of that two weeks, he offered me my full pay."

"Why don't you just buy a house and work at the steel mill in some town? That's what your mother and I did when we got married at 22."

"You know, your generation has to pay for our social security, and I haven't received my check yet son. Hurry up, sunday brunch at the golf course ends at 11."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.