[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you shit naked? I take my pants off and shit with my t shirt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 130897063.jpg (98KB, 345x496px) Image search: [Google]
130897063.jpg
98KB, 345x496px
Do you shit naked? I take my pants off and shit with my t shirt on I was discussing with my friend and he said he takes his shirt off to poo as well is that normal?
>>
>>38255825
No, you and your friends are weird. It's not normal at all for adults to get half or full naked when pooing.
>>
I take my shirt off but people think I'm weird for it.
>>
>>38255825
>Do you shit naked?

Usually yes.
>>
At home I take off pants and shirt, at work only the shirt
>>
I take EVERYTHING off. It feels more comfortable and natural.
>>
I just get my pants and underwear to knee level so they're not in the way. What's the matter with you people?
>>
>>38255831
I only do this if I'm in a really dirty public bathroom, usually I drop them all the way to my ankles.
>>
>>38255827
>>38255829
>>38255830
>>
>>38255829
kek
>>
I only wear underwear at home lol
>>
>>38255825
Wtf? No, I go to the toilet, seat, shit my pants, and throw it away in the toilet
>>
>>38255825
when i wake up in the morning i walk around the apartment naked smoking and having coffee. then i take a shit, if it's shit day. naked. while monitoring myself from the hallway mirror. yes, i intentionally put the mirror up so that i could watch myself taking a shit
if it's just random shit occasion i just drop the pants and have a go
>>
>>38255835
This, if that even
>>
>>38255825
if I can, full naked: way better; as a child, it was the only way I could do it.
>>
>he doesn't squat over his toilet naked

Are you even human? My shitting efficiency is 103% compared to the nu-male 68%
>>
>>38255825
at home usually i stay with clothes but in uni, usually I stay shirtless
>>
Why /r9k/ rather than the other boards?
>>
>>38255861
mods don't shit
>>
I take my shirt off when I'm home, I over heat like my PC

If its bad, I get naked, then
>>
I do that, it's just cleaner. No chance of clothes touching the ground or the toilet.
>>
File: 128.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
yes, I've done this since I was 10(19 mod no ban). I can't explain it, don't know why can't stop (I've tried)
>>
I used to have to get fully naked as a kid but at some point I realized I wanted a gf and what girl would date a guy who gets naked to shit so I just stopped.
>>
>>38255825
Getting naked just feels right. I feel to restricted with with my pants or undies still on and my shirt on makes me feel weird. This is partially why I only doodoo at home or when I'm completely alone and have wet wipes
I also can't doodoo if people are around making noise or know I'm doodooing
>>
Only when I'm also going to masturbate
>>
>>38255825
no I just shit strait into my diper :)
>>
>be me about 11 years old
>been taking all of my clothes off whenever I shit
>feels good
>one week I visit my grandparents with my older brother
>I go to take a shit
>brother like to be an asshole to me and unlocks bathroom door and runs in with a camera
>I'm completely naked on the toilet
>push him out
>fall on floor in front of bathroom door
>cry
>can hear him telling everybody that I use the toilet naked
>now I am always fully clothed and only take my pants down around my knees
>shits aren't even an enjoyable experience, they are swift, fast and only take a few seconds
>>
i show after taking a shit so i take my cloths off.
>>
There was this retard at my high school who shit naked, one time i was washing my hands and he started throwing all his clothes over the stalls

it was really weird and creepy
>>
>>38257055
I too like to show my shits. You have no idea how fabulously huge some of them are.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.