[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No you pervs! She isn't wearing this for you. She's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170708_205204.jpg (98KB, 750x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_205204.jpg
98KB, 750x925px
No you pervs! She isn't wearing this for you.

She's wearing this for comfyness and because it's hot outside.
>>
I always wonder how the fuck those tops manage to stay up.
>>
>>38255667
Maybe there's some kind of flat/thin flexible metal wire that's inside the edges of the fabric. Maybe its just pagan roastie black magick.
>>
>>38255667
They stay on without wires for the most part, the cloth follows the form of the body, but you do often have to pull them up a lot if you have too small/too large breasts.
>>
>>38255088

Fuck you. Youre allowed to take your whole shirt off just because you're male ;-; You dont know how much i miss being able to get away with that
>>
>>38255868
>Youre allowed to take your whole shirt off just because you're male ;-; You dont know how much i miss being able to get away with that
Maybe you should kill yourself? Drink some jewelry cleaner, it's got cyanide in it.
>>
>>38255882
>Drink some jewelry cleaner, it's got cyanide in it.
Now how would you know that unless you're some kind of fucking chemistry dork. Sure anon, I'll listen to what a motherfucking dweeb is telling me. Go fuck yourself man.
>>
>>38255868
Taking estrogen doesn't make you a woman
>>
>>38255667
Fashion tape
My sister is a model and she has a ton laying around the house

She uses it for all her crazy fucking model shit
>>
>>38255902
>Now how would you know that unless you're some kind of fucking chemistry dork. Sure anon, I'll listen to what a motherfucking dweeb is telling me. Go fuck yourself man.
So you'll pop estrogen pills because some retards on the internet old you so but you won't kill yourself with a tried and true reliable method because...why?

Stupid dumb tranny scum
>>
>>38255961
> because some retards on the internet old you so

Yeah that's all fine and good, but the real issue I took with your statement was that you sound like such a dork when you say shit like that. It actually made take an instant dislike to your overall... vibe. I don't have a better way of explaining it, but that's how it is man, I'm sorry. You start talking about chemistry and you just sound like a real nerd.
>>
>>38255882

This>>38255902 anon is right, it does make you sound like a dork.
I happen to like nerds i just miss the freedom i had as a young biological female. I used to play outside in summer without a shirt until i became too old to get away with it.
I dont wear tops like the op post but i understand why they do.
>>
>>38255088
Actually, this girl is a model who makes a living off of taking semi-erotic pictures. She is wearing it for you. Or at least, she's wearing it so you'll follow her on instagram.
>>
>>38255993
Ok well you should still kill yourself? Thanks :)

>>38256585
Ok well you should kill yourself too, then! That's the ultimate freedom
>>
>>38255868

Women are allowed to be topless in most Western places. ky
>>
>>38256783
>most western places
you mean on most beaches bc I don't see topless women on the fucking street.
>>
>>38256854

Yeah because they don't do it you stupid whore. It's still perfectly legal. Women complained so much for the right and they don't use it.
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (190KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
190KB, 1080x1349px
>>38255088
I likes me some Sara Underwood.
>>
>>38255088
>>38257205
How the fuck do people still find these blonde ass roasties attractive in 2017?
>>
>>38255667
It's called roastie craft.
>>
>>38256765
oh real nice, first you say I should kill myself, then you thank me and give a smiley face. What the fuck are you a roastie, because you're sending some seriously mixed messages what the hell.
>>
i know it's hard to believe, but when a girl dresses up, it's usually to impress other girls. they want other girls to come up and start talking to them and share fashion/makeup tips. it's by far the easiest way to make friends, you can usually guess what kind of music/entertainment they like by how they dress.
>>
>>38257996
It still 100% is to catch dick/impress a partner too though
It can be both
>>
>>38258133
oh, i'm sure ladies dress to get a mans attention sometimes, but my experience leads me to believe that it's to attract other ladies. when i dress up, guys ignore me and girls flock to me, i just want some fashionable friends to have a tea party with.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.