[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >autistic man >all my friends are over the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Photo_on_4-7-17_at_7.59_pm_2.jpg (13KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_on_4-7-17_at_7.59_pm_2.jpg
13KB, 400x267px
>be me
>autistic man
>all my friends are over the internet except one but I dont even see him irl
>have this really nice australian girl that im interested in
>things have gotten a bit heated before, so to speak, but she says shes's trying to cut down on that because she has a boyfriend
>I tell her ok and I'll try whatever, all that trash
>things still get a bit naughty by means of my asking her to *convince* me to do stuff
>she likes the little bit of roleplaying or whatever in it idk
>she eventually sends me stuff in exchange for meeting one of my best friends
>we are all in a call oneday and i realize exactly how much attention she is paying to him and none to mee
>also laughing at all of his jokes even though they werent funny or were inside jokes
>I go afk to grab something so i mute mic and I come back to them talking all sexually and whatnot
>proves everthing i believed about how she wasnt stopping with me because of her boyfriend
>she has been giving less attention aswell
>I really want to ruin her relationships. I am friends with her boyfriend and i have those pictures of her so it would be really easy
I have more stories from the past about her
pic related
>>
File: 1490261898855.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490261898855.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
All bitches bruh.
Dl gghy original. Jvxjigkgkxjgkhl
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.