[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this really cute deaf girl in my mathematics lecture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: A16661-2687411350.1468084265.jpg (194KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
A16661-2687411350.1468084265.jpg
194KB, 900x900px
There is this really cute deaf girl in my mathematics lecture at university who isn't quite popular and mostly keeps to her self.

Last week I tried to muster the courage and sat next to her hoping we could be friends. I just casually slipped in a note saying "do you want to be friends?" in her notebook while she was not looking. She ignored me for a good 30 mins until the professor called for a 10 min break.

I went to the rest room, got a coffee and then headed back to my seat to find a note tucked in my notebook.

It said "stop bothering me or I will report you to the dean".

She moved seats and sat next to someone who looked like a chad and I noticed they were exchanging notes in a lively manner.

Why did Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice) create the false impression that deaf girls are "vulnerable, fragile and misunderstood" by most people?

I feel betrayed by this farcical representation of reality.
>>
>>38252829
>damaged goods
serves you right
>>
>comparing a fictional cartoon about school children to your own adult reality
>>
>>38252829
Thanks for this OP this really fucking made day hahahaha
>>
go to a sociology or gender studies lecture if you want girls who will talk to you kek
>>
>>38252829
>talkimgnto any girl and expecting anything different
I do feel as for you, because this is the type of thing my autism would have me believe, but looking from the outside, I see you were led astray
>>
You didn't deserve it, lad
>>
File: 1499420992509.png (162KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1499420992509.png
162KB, 872x632px
so basically you tried to get with a deaf girl because you assumed disabled girls would be too insecure to turn you down? I mean I want to feel bad for you but holy shit that is pathetic
>>
File: 1498525956030.png (180KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498525956030.png
180KB, 500x500px
>>38252829
>i thought i could take advantage of a deaf girl but she rejected me abloobloo

haha what a loser
>>
>>38252980
>>38253034

so the chad who ended up talking to her and will probably end up having sex with her later is not taking advantage...?
>>
File: Patchu.jpg (58KB, 369x346px) Image search: [Google]
Patchu.jpg
58KB, 369x346px
>>38252829
Anon, why are you telling lies on a Chinese cartoons image board?
>>
>>38252829
A. Sad and pathetic and now you gave chad yet another girl he's gonna fuck.
B. If you wanted to actually stand a chance you earn brownie points by introducing yourself with sign language.

Girls with disabilities usually aren't vulnerable they range from normal to a little cold and tend to be persnickety because they know that idiots like you view them the way you do.
>>
>>38252829
>who isn't quite popular

badly madeup story time again... I know, it's summer
>>
>>38252866
>>damaged goods

lurk moar, newfag.

"damaged goods" means a vagogo who's already seen some penor.
>>
>>38252980

>be OP
>"dis deaf gurrl will be a piece of cake"
>turned down
>OP runs here to cry and weep

at least there's some Chad dating a deaf girl, that is, making Stacies dreaming to get deaf princesses
>>
>>38253132

>they're exchanging notes in a lively manner!
>that means the wiener is soon to enter the vajayjay!!!
>>
>>38253132
Maybe you're just assuming he is because you were going to and you can't imagine any guy wouldn't
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.