[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw completely given up on women Jesus christ it feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: smughijak.png (3KB, 228x140px) Image search: [Google]
smughijak.png
3KB, 228x140px
>tfw completely given up on women

Jesus christ it feels refreshing.
>>
It works for a couple of years. Then you start having this desire to have sex with one.
It grows stronger and stronger. Fapping doesn't satisfy you anymore. And you become bitter. Angry.
The anger comes in cycles. Simple every day things start triggering it. And you start using alcohol whenever you feel it.

I don't know what happens next anon. Haven't gone that far yet. I don't think it drives you to suicide though, so don't worry.
>>
>>38252770
just originally hire a hooker.
>>
>>38252804
You're not supposed to be talking about that on 4chan. You're breaking global rule 1.
>>
>>38252770
next step is rodge mode.
>>
File: cuckquean.png (481KB, 622x480px) Image search: [Google]
cuckquean.png
481KB, 622x480px
This is just one step of the multiple you have to take for total liberation. Eventually will happen what (>>38252770) states. And the way out will be realizing that your anger is based on not accepting reality and being attached to self delusions you already know aren't true (monogamy, lifetime love, various other Disney bullshit, etc).

Eventually instead of bitching about "hypergamy" and other cringe-inducing words beta males spout you decide to acknowledge the fact that humans are not a monogamous species and that the monogamy of the past is merely idealized bullshit that didn't really work as marriages have always been riddled with cheating. So instead of bitching you decide to take advantage of it and since women are so fucking stupid you determine yourself to find a way to take advantage of this and eventually succeed.

That's what most of these guys who fuck around and have a fuckton of different sex partners have gone through, they weren't born with these skills. Many beta dudes have gone through that transformation and it's definitely not something you can only do when young. The choice here is whether you want to be angry/apathetic and sexless or happy, fullfilled and with the ability to get regular sex whenever you want without too much complications. The choice is always there, regardless whether you decide to acknowledge it or not.

There is no "let's fight to change the rules" bullshit, there is no going back to idealized "non-degenerate" times. The rules of the game have changed, ADAPT OR DIE.
>>
>>38252895
I'm way past all that romantic bs, monogamy, love, already. I don't need it. The desire to have sex with a girl never went away though.

The problem is, no girl will have sex with you without going into a relationship first.
The only way you can get casual sex is by being rich and handsome. If you live with your parents, a neet, average looking, no one night stands for you.
And for a relationship, you have to be romantic, flirty, playful, you have to meet up over drinks or whatever, spend weeks talking to her, making her laugh, sending pics, texting, etc
There's also the fact that it's extremely hard if not impossible by doing all that not to get emotionally attached to her.
All of that, with no guarantee that you will eventually maybe get a chance to have sex with her. And she's well within her rights to refuse.
Straight up asking for sex as soon as you meet someone, would be creepy though and would result in an instant turn off for the girl.
So my only two choices are, working my ass off for an apartment, car, money, muscles, skin care, hair styling, contacts, etc, and then get one night stands off tinder.
Or i actually try getting into a relationship with a girl, get emotionally attached over several weeks, hope she doesn't refuse sex, or even worse, leave me without even a single handjob, at which point i'd probably actually lose my shit and physically hurt her, since i've had this happen to me twice already.
>>
>>38252770
>>38252836
this

you will go down as a hero to robots
>>
>>38253080
The idea that relationships are the "safe" way to have sex and that casual sex is harder to come by is largely a myth.

You just have to acquire the skills, though, yes, not many would fuck with a guy that lives with parents and etc. My main piece of encouragement is that under the assumption you're an average guy, not super manly dude or etc, just an average guy that lives by hismelf and earns his own money, you can pull this off with putting some effort for a while. The idea that all effort is worthless and you're doomed if you aren't a top male is just self defeating self bullshittery. Attachment is a bitch but you work your way out of it by deciding to always have a side chick at least. If you have only one source of sex you're fucked because she's got you grabbed by the balls.
>>
>>38253185
>If you have only one source of sex you're fucked because she's got you grabbed by the balls.
Which is why most men in long time marriages are so god damn unhappy. They have to deal with a nagging wife at exchange of barely no sex.
>>
>>38253185
>The idea that all effort is worthless and you're doomed if you aren't a top male
Oh i know. But i need an apartment, and a car. I also need to look presentable, so lifting weights, grooming, skin care is also a must.
In the end, it all boils down to money. Rent is about 600/month. Food is about 200/month. Car insurance and gas, at least 600/month, probably more.
Add another 400/month for some leeway, and you're at 1400 eur / month which is already a high paying job here. Add to the fact that a used car costs about 4000, and a license for it about 1500.
Now i probably could get a job, and get stuck 5 days / week for 8 hours, spend the rest of my time chasing girls, managing my social life and then have zero time for anything else.
But then i'd be stuck since most of the money would be spent every month. I'd have no savings, i wouldn't be able to just take a few months off. That would be it. No more free time.
And for what? Just so i can score some pussy off tinder that has been scored a thousand times already? Fuck that. Holy shit, just thinking about how much you have to give up and how much effort you need makes my blood boil.
>>
>>38252694
It's a great feeling.
>>
>>38252694
>>tfw completely given up on women

Good. Now pound my twink ass
>>
>>38252770
try being older than 22 you fucking edgy little bitch.

You fap less and less and you become a little bitter and dead inside but that's it.
>>
>>38253486
I'm 24 anon.
>>
>>38253518
I used to feel like you do when I was 19.
I've grown out of it and feel at peace with it.
Dunno what's wrong with you
>>
>>38253564
Did you since had sex at any point with anybody? Or bought a sex toy? Or did anything drastic sexually? How old are you now?
>>
>>38253605
>Did you since had sex at any point with anybody? Or bought a sex toy? Or did anything drastic sexually?
No

>How old are you now?
>>
>>38253632
Well then it might still happen. It hasn't been that long.
It's not just anger. You can't focus on anything anymore because of this annoying adrenaline rushing through your lower stomach upwards.
It goes away for a day if you fap, but it keeps coming back and becomes more intense over the years. Alcohol numbs you down a bit so it isn't as noticeable.
>>
>>38253632
Same boat, I don't get the drinking or hard substances meme.
You literally stop thinking about it and then use that time on hobbies.
>>
>>38253827
It's literally physical anon. Not just mental. You can't just ignore the physical symptoms.
>>
>>38253863
What symptoms? I get regular exercise and have a healthy diet.
Only thing I notice is the occasional nocturnal emission.
>>
>>38253949
I've explained it in >>38253744
>>
>>38254051
>adrenaline rush
I get decent highs with a good run, that's about it.
>alcohol
that's just not enjoyable to me, I'd rather eat some expensive steak at the worst, I'm addicted to meat if it helps you.
>>
File: vladimir-putin-russia-300x225.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin-russia-300x225.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>38252895
But monogamy DID work when it was actively enforced by men, and adultery was punished.

So the rest of your post is bullshit.
>>
>>38255469
Incorrect. It is not monogamy because men actively cheated on their wives. And wives might have cheated to some degree under the radar, though of course not as much as today but still happened.

>So the rest of your post is bullshit.
Brainlet can't even entertain other people's points without getting triggered?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.