[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to life. Please choose your difficulty option >Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: welcome-to-life.jpg (10KB, 292x148px) Image search: [Google]
welcome-to-life.jpg
10KB, 292x148px
Welcome to life. Please choose your difficulty option
>Chad
>Stacey
>Roastie
>Normie
>Cyborg
>Poorfag
>Robot
>Nigger
>>
>>38252617
>Poorfag
>Robot
Can I pick both? What kind of difficulty curve can I expect? Is there a higher pay off starting the game on a more challenging level?
>>
File: IMG_1885.gif (906KB, 245x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.gif
906KB, 245x199px
I'm re-ing up with nigger. It's the hardest difficulty but there are great perks and rewards.
>>
>>38252617
>Cyborg
Too normal for robots, too weird for normies.
fml
>>
>>38252656
You have to pick one and only one. Difficulty scales exponentially. Most people report being happier after finishing a more difficult game. That's why many Stacies are depressed.
>>
>>38252697
Keep in mind that by choosing nigger there's a 35% chance you're born in Africa with aids.
Do you wish to confirm your choice?
>>
>>38252656
not OP but
>can i pick both
hidden attributes are by chance and will change with each new game but you can only choose one difficulty option
>difficulty curve
difficulty is far greater with a diminishing scale
>is there a higher pay off starting the game on a more challenging level
only certain attributes exclusive to your difficulty option and a greater sense of reward
>>
>>38252617
>Robot
Specifically a fembot
>>
>>38252865
you have to choose an option that actually exists
>>
>>38252704
If cyborg tries hard enough he can blend between both
>>
File: IMG_1888.gif (525KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.gif
525KB, 320x240px
>>38252794
There's still a chance I'll be born as a cool American. Give me nigger, please.
>>
>>38252617
I like a challenge, so ill take nigger.

Does my character start in a war torn, famine and disease riddled 3rd world country as well?
>>
>>38252902
Your choice has been confirmed.
You're now queuing for a spawn.

>>38252911
You might or might not be. The process uses pseudo-RNG.

Keep in mind that by choosing nigger there's a 35% chance you're born in Africa with aids.
Do you wish to confirm your choice?
>>
>>38252865
While >>38252893 is not affiliated with me in any way he is right about this. You're ought to choose one of the available options. Due your proof of low intelligence you have automatically been added to the nigger queue.
>>
>>38252617
I'll take Chad of course
>>
>>38253363
Hurry up and compile that story, just because I wanna be a nigger doesnt mean I wanna run on nigger time
>>
>>38252617
Difficulties are listed highest to lowest you freaking noob I bet you don't even play video game.
>>
At least you admit black people are the real robots :^)
>>
File: file_71104_Difficulty2.jpg (22KB, 288x249px) Image search: [Google]
file_71104_Difficulty2.jpg
22KB, 288x249px
>>38253393
I would have guessed you'd be ready for a real game after playing on Chad for that many times. Nonetheless, your choice has been confirmed.

>>38253404
Pic related. You've automatically been queued for nigger.

>>38253412
Nigger is not the hardest difficulty because of anything related to robots. Please choose a difficulty level.
>>
>>38253569
WE IZ KANGZ
memely
>>
>>38253569
I've been a robot all my life, time for a bit of fun.
>>
>>38253402
Sorry my nigga but you have to learn to function on Colored People Time. We live in a world where calendars are meaningless and clocks don't matter. Telling the time is no longer the main function of a watch, they're for decoration.
>>
>>38252617

So...

>Stacey = Very easy on training wheels
>Chad = Very easy
>Roastie = Easy
>Normie = Medium
>Cyborg = Medium-Hard
>Poorfag = Hard
>Robot = Very Hard
>Nigger = Nightmare mode
>>
>>38253642
too true, I legit got a black on black faced watch from my sister. No back light or anything so functionally useless, she still get's mad I still prefer my cheap timex. i just use my phone 9/10 times anyway
>>
>>38253699
You've messed up Stacey and Chad. This is more accurate:

Chad = Playing with cheat codes except immortality
Stacy = tutorial
Roastie = beginner
Normie = intermediate
Cyborg = advanced
Poorfag = brutal
Robot = Insane
Nigger = Hell on earth
>>
>>38253802

>An attractive man has it more easy than a attractive woman

lol ok retard
>>
>Chad
Oringinaaaaa
>>
>>38254878
Due to low reproduction rates among the top tier genetical and wealthy subjects there is no open spot at the moment.
>you've been added to the queue
>current position: 2
>estimated wait time: 1-4 hours
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.