[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else fucked up with a girl they really liked? Share

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489867572339.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572339.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
Anyone else fucked up with a girl they really liked?

Share your stories.
>>
Imma greentext because fuck you
>be me
>in middle school
>still prepubescent faggot with very little anything
>everybody calls me gay
>am not gay
>middle school dance on its way
>ask negress
>she says yes!
>all excited rent tux and corsage
>show up to her door
>negroid is there turns out he was taking her it was all a joke
>>
>>38251941
>Condom broke with someone I was sleeping with.
>She's in a relationship & wasn't on the pill.
>She wanted to stop fucking
>She loves my cock too much but she (and I as well to some extent) consider it a sign to stop
>>
>>38251986
There is a special room in hell dedicated to bitches like that
>>
>>38251941
>Had an ONS with an old friend.
>She didnt wanted a relationship
>Started stalking her what has driven her mad on me
>Noticed that she got a new boyfriend
>Broke the mirrors of his car
>Poisoned his dog
>Lucky neither of them noticed i did this
>>
>acquire first female internet friend back in like 2001 when i get my first computer
>spend entire days talking and playing games together
>she eventually gets webcam
>acquire pictures of her in her undies
>she's so fucking hot holy shit
>save every last one(still have the 3.5 floppy with them on it)
>leave the folder with the pics in them on my desktop because I figure nobody's gonna be looking through my shit
>neighbor boy comes over, saves them, emails them to himself, and rats me out to the girl
>just the latest in a long string of fuckups
>on the plus side I eventually locate a hot amatuer vid of her getting fucked in all holes by some chad looking motherfucker

They mislabeled it though, she ain't a latina, she's a middle eastern brown girl and I'd know that body and face anywhere. Still have that too and fap to it regularly. They took it off of Motherless though so I'm not sure where anyone could find it now else i'd post a link or something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.