[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I started a math major and was really happy about it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sendd help.png (78KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
sendd help.png
78KB, 500x599px
>mfw I started a math major and was really happy about it
>mfw the professors were shit with the exception of one
>mfw I gradually starts to become uninterested in it
>mfw I start watching game of thrones for entire days until I finished it
>mfw I start to ignore the classes
>mfw my grades were awful in every class except for one
>mfw I get dismotivated and stop going to college
>mfw I'm too scared to say anything to my family about it
>mfw I keep lying to them and go out every morning saying I'm going to college but instead I just go to a park where I just wait for some hours to go back home
>mfw I'm doing that for 2 years now and no one suspects anything

Can I still unfuck my life? Don't get me wrong I still love mathematics but I think I just fucked up the little potential I had to make a good career. I just don't know what to do and I'm extremely tired of wasting my days.
>>
>>38251263
How did you like Game of Thrones?
>>
Get some money,learn some wilderness survival skills, and just start walking. Dont look back and leave everything that was you behind. You don't even need a name. You just need to be brave for once in your sorry life and live like you only get one chance.
>>
>>38251263
Tell me my good OP about what you do at the park. Do you think about life? What have you learned from these experiences? What do you have a passion for?
>>
>>38251375
I think about large cock all day and how i wish i had more than just one mouth so i can suck off many cocks all at once. I have learned that keeping my legs open for the public has earned me the name butt faggot and my passion,beyond anything else is pleasing wvery horny gay man possible. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>38251430
Please do not bully OP when he is in such a bad state of mind! We know he loves cock, but I want to know more about him
>>
>>38251511
I am OP. I promise. Why would i lie about such a thing?
>>
>>38251263
Surprise the professors by going back to class one day and yelling out "HEY EVERYONE, ANON'S BACK!"
>>
>>38251263
>muh professors
stop being a faggot and try doing self-study.
>>
>>38251263
Read up on mental illnesses that may cause someone to lie about going to college.
Fake an episode at dinner (practice first).
Pretend the medicine they give you all but cures you, enjoy the benefits of being insane and go back to college.
>>
>>38251263
please op go to your classes, ignore the professors and students focus on your self and math
don't let your self sink any deeper
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.