[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw no one to listen to old country music and drink cheap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-07-09-05-52-53-1.png (71KB, 479x575px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-09-05-52-53-1.png
71KB, 479x575px
>Tfw no one to listen to old country music and drink cheap beer with

I miss having friends
>>
>>38251096
>listen to old country music and drink cheap beer

dude, are you a divorced 47yo dad?
>>
>>38251493
No i am 19.
>>
I listen to folk music, not so much old country.
>>
>>38251738
Nice. I love all kinds of country music if it actually sounds country and not as pop like as current country claims to be.
>>
>>38251754
Oh kind of like texas country? Heard it's real poppy nowadays.
>>
>>38251775
Yeah whenever i work with my dad he puts on this shit country faggot shit that constantly plays on the radio station he puts on.
>>
>>38251816
Awe fucking lame, my dad only plays spic music but luckily i don't live with him. I occasionally play folk/country music when i work on my truck because it makes me feel more many and american when i do hahahaha.
>>
>>38251865
>only spic music
Personaly,that is an upgrade from my current position. Also,what kind of truck do you got? How long have you had it?
>>
>>38251493
Isn't everyone on here such
>>
>>38251894
Nissan D21 hardbody, and I've had it since october. My uncle was the previous owner. He had it for 2 years and he's only the second owner i believe. Still have the pink slip and everything. Can't find it tho ever since moving to Nevada.
>>
>>38251920
Thats cool dude. You like it there in Nevada? Also,what happened to it,did you lose it?
>>
>having friends

No such thing
>>
>>38251096

>drinking beer with old country music

FUCKING. PLEB.

Old country music is whisky music, friend. Or at least something dark that came out of a barrel/copper still, shit son you're doing it wrong, no wonder you have no friends.

Don't worry though, I fixed your problem for you. Put on some Marty Robbins for me as thanks, that'll be payment enough.
>>
>>38251913
I'm not divorced (because kissless virgin)
>>
>>38251950
It's shitty, only moved here to live with my mom, had a knee injury that I'm taking care of over here. California doctors suck dick unless you have the money for it. I think i either left it with my dad or placed it somewhere i can't remember.
>>
File: 1499500078169.jpg (28KB, 619x453px)
1499500078169.jpg
28KB, 619x453px
>>38251998
Damn I'm sorry anon. At least you're not on a dry spell like me. To make it even worse I'm a hopeless romantic. I think I'd rather be a virgin anon. Getting your heart broken sucks
>>
>>38252000
That sucks. I hope you get better soon. And why havent you found out yet?>>38251989
I am a moneylet though,but thanks. I will when i can.
>>
>tfw nobody to drink cans of beer and ride the yamanote line with
Japan isn't as magical as you think
>>
>>38252026
It's another normie who had sex telling you it's better to not have sex.

You know what, Go fk yourself, fucking normie garbage shitter.
>>
>>38252026
>implying you would want to switch with a 28yo kv, manlet and dicklet to boot
>>
>>38252040
Thanks anon and idk just been too lazy. Going to look for it while i work on my truck. Gotta get new license plate.
>>
>>38252109
Failed normie actually, One doesn't always start a robot.
>>
>>38252040

There are such things as cheap whisky anon. Never heard of Kessler's before? Fireball(cinnamon whisky, actually pretty good but it's normie tier alcohol but fairly cheap and decent if you don't want gutrot.)

I'm broke but I can afford a few bucks for a pint of something a few times a week. Don't despair anon. If anything you could grab aluminum cans and turn them in at a salvage yard for drinking money. Be sure to check local prices on salvage because it varies almost daily.
>>
>>38252070
Why is everyone in Tokyo ffs, I wanna drink some beers and ride the Midosuji, but can't. Fuck you tokyofag
>>
>>38252215
cause lol osaka
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.