[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris: >can't fight, weak and a pussy >has no real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (826KB, 477x634px)
image.png
826KB, 477x634px
Paris:
>can't fight, weak and a pussy
>has no real status, his brother will inherit all power
>a feminist
>hopeless romantic, puts women on a piedestal
>extremely good looking

Menelaos:
>tall, strong and a great fighter
>king of a powerful Greek kingdom
>alpha as fuck, all men respect him
>doesn't give a fuck about Helen and see her as a breeding machine while he has 10 sidechicks
>average looking

Explain why Helen chose Paris, PUA-fags. Almost as if maybe girls prefer the good looking nice guy to the ugly tough guy?
>>
>>38250206
>Explain why Helen chose Paris
The same way as women chose Casanova.
>>
>doesn't give a fuck about Helen

Gee, I wonder why she didn't like him. All women want to be #1.
>>
>>38250302
b-but Roosh told me that the way to a woman's heart is to treat her like shit and don't care for her
>>
>>38250206
> Movie watching idiot.
Helen was given to Paris by Aphrodite as her part in the deal. the golden pommel came along with a note: to the fairest. Three goddesses claimed possession of the fruit. Hera, Aphrodite and Athena. Zeus was set to choose and undo the tie, but he wanted no part in the polemical grievance, so he ordered Paris to do the binding. Paris, however, was offered bribery from the three goddesses. Hera offered to make him a king. Athena offered to make him a war hero. Aphrodite offered him the most beautiful woman (human) in the world. He chose Aphrodite's offer, and gave her the golden pommel. She, in return, gave him the fairest, Helen of Menelaus, who would become Helen of Troy. It was Aphrodite who set their escape route.
So, it wasn't Helen that chose Paris. It was Paris that was given Helen, and she was chosen uniquely because of her beauty.
>>
>>38250425
Google translator was unfair to me. I sought the translation of Pomo, which in my language means an orb or apple. The golden apple. Apparently pommel is incorrect and means a completely different thing.
>>
>>38250335
I'm pretty sure the in the Illiad it's just said he kidnapped her.
The whole thing of her willingly going with him was made up for that film so normalfags could related to Paris more or something.
I guess there's no certainty there ever was a Troy/Ilium and it's even more unlikely it was all over a woman. The one thing that film did well was the idea that that kind of thing could be a pretext for simple power expansion.
>>
>>38250206
Hector was first choice but bitches be wanting what they can't have since a million bc.
>>
>>38250206
>doesn't give a fuck about Helen
He literally started a war for her
also achilles was chaddest of them all
>>
Women were literally considered property in the time the Iliad was written.
>>
>>38250539
>also achilles was chaddest of them all
He really was. Absolutely convinced of his immortality and supremacy.

It was a beta fantasy that he got fucked by a simple arrow in his foot.
>>
>>38250539
>He literally started a war for her
i think it had more to do with being insulted by some royal twink than any real interest in helen.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.