[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How autistic are you /r9k/? >don't like to maintain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: zjBv6fFm.jpg (23KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
zjBv6fFm.jpg
23KB, 320x265px
How autistic are you /r9k/?

>don't like to maintain constant eye contant when talking to someone
>struggle getting words out of my mouth when meeting a new person and it only makes it worse when my heartrate increases because of it
>can't express my personality that well to other people and come out to be a really boring person that no one wants to be with
>sit all day on computer lurking and fapping because too afraid to get a job (would probably spill spaghetti at interview anyways)

and one time I found a dead rabbit outside my window so I tried to fuck it's rabbit pucci but of course with a condom...didnt go too far with that. Cried myself to sleep that day desu.
>>
>>38249254
i tried the peanut butter and dog licking it off if your dick meme, my dog always ate it's poop but i always smelt like shit anyways, i am a lot like you too
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 200x200px)
image.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>38249254
>trying to fuck a dead rabbits pussy
>>
>>38249254
>tried to fuck it's rabbit pucci
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>38249308
why would he have pics of it?
>>
File: 1498470417269.jpg (11KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498470417269.jpg
11KB, 268x188px
>>38249254
so when you see those 80 flies over the dead corpse, some worms coming out, the lung bones sticking out, you just thought about sticking your penis in there?

fucking gross man id check out on doctor to see if you got any diseases

Also your main reason for being insecure is you feeling guilty about your obscure fetishes. Its like eating shit coz of online scat memes and thinking hmm why i dont feel good about my life.

>>38249308
if he took a pic and that shit ever lands facebook his life is done
>>
>>38249380
The dead rabbit was pretty fresh desu, didn't look too old so I just thought that I could experiment with it. I didn't see the harm in doing so because the rabbit was already dead and wouldn't feel any pain with whatever I was going to do with it anyways..
>>
>>38249254
>eye contact is a phenomenon that he's aware of and consciously thinks about and engages in

LaughingWhores.png
>>
File: 1495000953887.jpg (53KB, 375x523px)
1495000953887.jpg
53KB, 375x523px
>>38249254
You know that feeling when you're just lying in bed trying to sleep and suddenly the most insignificant thing you said in a conversation with the cashier at McDonald's comes to mind to torment you?

I have that feeling over what my D&D character said to an NPC.
>>
>>38249254
bummpherino
>>
>>38249397
are you 100% sure you fucking a corpse isnt on the street security cameras or say your neighbours cam? they save those videos for next 20 years so keep sweating
>>
>>38249482
>talking to people irl
>>
File: 1499276528105.jpg (28KB, 619x453px)
1499276528105.jpg
28KB, 619x453px
>>38249254
>have never held eye contact for longer than a second or so at most
>Extremely autistic about being touched, to the point where I can't stand to even be nudged or tap, anything like that sets off my autism like no other
>when buying shit from the store I still do the really autistic fast walk
>>
>>38249519
I didn't do it right in the open though, I went to the garage where nobody could see me..the only thing people would see me do would be carry a dead rabbit in the garage for 5 minutes and discard it after. There's no way they would think "hey, is that guy fucking a dead rabbit in his garage?"

But that rabbit pucci wasn't bad desu, 7/10 would try again tbhh
>>
>don't like to maintain constant eye contant when talking to someone

relatively few well-adjusted folk use constant eye contact when they're conversing with others; of course if you have an issue looking at others in the eye at all that is a problem

>struggle getting words out of my mouth when meeting a new person and it only makes it worse when my heartrate increases because of it

this still happens to me, my only advice is to attempt to use it to your advantage. sounds autistic, but try thinking of social interaction as a performance. its only natural to get the jitters before a performance, right? shit, it isn't that much of a stretch, you've just gotta figure out what style of "acting" suits you best, you're most comfortable with, and god willing that other people will find endearing

>can't express my personality that well to other people and come out to be a really boring person that no one wants to be with

sry no help on this one, most folk i meet find me relatively interesting but sometimes are intimidated or feel that i'm patronizing them with my weird diction/vernacular, etc

>sit all day on computer lurking and fapping because too afraid to get a job (would probably spill spaghetti at interview anyways)

too broad and i don't have any time because i'm a 3rd shift wageslave and i have to make shitty hotel breakfast for old fagets on their way to florida

i will tell you that extended experience in a job where you have to talk to people (like being a hotel monkey) does have a marked improvement on your ability to talk to other people, meet new people etc. even if its just coming up with rather "canned" lines to use on people, if you are able to pull your "staples" of conversation and introduction, nobody is gonna know that you may say that to damn near everyone

gl
>>
>>38249529
>ask someone for directions in public
>they end up taking 30 whole fucking seconds to explain where you need to go when they could have took 5 seconds to say "go straight ahead and take a left blah blah blah" or some shit.

>keep trying to end the conversation by saying "alright thanks" but they keep on talking after that so you're forced to stay
>>
File: 1499349934923.jpg (3KB, 125x125px)
1499349934923.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38249596
Damnit I know that feel, here's a good one

>I'm going to stop being such a autist, get a gf, a job and be successful
>3 faps and 12 hours later
rinse and repeat
>>
>>38249655
>those rare moments when a grill says something to you in class

>"umm why do you always comb your hair so much? Lol"
>"uhhhh uuuuuuuuhhhh because i can hahahahah i don't know?"

>"-waves- hey anon :) "
>"h-hi"
>grill turns around
>heart pounding like crazy about to faint in desk
>>
>>38249254
I have about 95-99% of the signs, symptoms, and traits of feminine autism, but no one cares because I'm a guy.
>>
>>38249718
>be me
>have annoying autistic kid in math class
>he sits in the same desk everyday
>whenever someone sits in his desk he stares at them and doesn't stop until they get up and move
>autismo kid starts making friends in class and tells a bunch of shitty jokes but everyone laughs
>one time he BTFO a whiney stacey in class
>everyone laughed at her
>everyone likes the autismo kid
>tfw autismo kid has more friends than you
kill me now
>>
>>38249566
i should have read the thread more

please don't fuck dead animal carcasses, that can't be good for you
>>
>>38249764
And then you end up really hating this kid d, wanting to hurt him, to drag him back to your level where he belongs.
I am correct, yes?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.