[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boy can't get girlfriend probably hasn't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: sadman-900x599.jpg (56KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
sadman-900x599.jpg
56KB, 900x599px
>boy can't get girlfriend
probably hasn't even tried
>instantly all women become thots and roasties

why is this a reoccurring theme with men i meet
>>
>>38248237
>be me
>bullied for being short and looking nerdy my entire life
>develop close knit group of online friends
>be with them for years
>one day one of the members puts a girl in our group because she had a falling out with her friends
>hit it off really well
>she loves talking to me and i fall for her quickly
>ask her to be my e-gf a few months later in january
>she says if i didn't ask her she would've asked me on valentines day
>together over 2 and a half years
>breaks up with me once i start acting like a shit
>i do everything i can to try and impress her and give me another chance
>cuts contact with me
>it's almost a year later
>i've stopped talking to all my friends, planning to kill myself soon
>don't hold any resentment to men, women, or whatever, i just hate myself for ruining what was my best chance at being happy with a member of the opposite sex
>slowly notice myself unironically using terms like "normie" and "roastie"

i really need to get on with this suicide
>>
>>38248606
this is why you dont let women in to groups desu
>>
Women don't need to try to get a bf/gf. Men do.
>>
>>38248237

You're not a girl. Why is it a reoccurring theme on this board for gays to larp as female? You switched sexuality NOT GENDER
>>
>>38248738
Oh, but I am a femanon.
>>
>>38248606
scuse me, but it'd be really swell if you didn't kill yourself :)
I'm down to message if you need company
>>
cuz i'm shy and women don't like that
they want someone to basically be their parent and take charge 24/7
>>
>>38248766

>66

No, you are not. Your op doesn't make any sense, that makes you retarded but not necessarily female. No man except Chad would meet up with a woman only to tell her how all women are worthless roastys.
>>
>>38248842
Being a potential father figure is attractive to women, it's just biology dude.
>>
>>38248606
you shouldn't try to impress women
it just makes them think they're too good for you
treat em mean, keep em keen
>>
>>38248886
who the fuck wants children?
>>
>>38248928
Mostly immigrants, don't have children though, they're a pain in the ass, let the sandniggers do the job for ya
>>
>>38248780
why would you want to talk to me or dissuade me from suicide
>>
>>38248994
why wouldn't I want to talk to you or dissuade you from suicide?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>38249041
Because it's /r9k/ I'm a robot and even I want the other robots to die
>>
>>38248994

Don't talk to whoever that is dude. 100% they will ghost you and make you even sadder.
>>
>>38249041
what's wrong with suicide?
>>
>>38249041
because i'm male (male) and slowly but surely becoming another bitter /r9k/ poster
>>
i give up
never mind
>>
>>38248780
die

this is probably not original yet so im just going to keep typing till i think i will get past the stupid robot
>>
>>38249093
good, the faster you learn that you can't save everyone, the better
>>
>>38249093
that was very persuasive anon
>>
>>38248606
Women tend to ruin any group chat i'm in. they just stir up drama.
>>
>>38248237
Guys can sense when there is a very low chance of getting the girl. Low chance, coupled with moderate reward its pretty basic economics. If you're above average, or especially Chad, asking out women just works and pretty quickly too. They are confident because of that, and they wouldn't be confident if they didn't look attractive.

Not every person is able to withstand 50 extremely painful rejections to get a toastie roastie.
>>
>>38249093

I want someone to talk to, if you want to hear a miserable story about me getting dumped by a girl of my dreams from here
>>
>>38249263
unironically? or... ?
>>
>>38249343

I think you got ghosted son. Have a friendly (You)

Why are (You) awake at this hour anon?
>>
>>38249388

Thanks, I have an awful headache and I'm sick on vacation. It's only 2 for me, but I have to be up in a few hours.
and yourself?
>>
File: 1499573693564.png (31KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499573693564.png
31KB, 128x125px
>>38248237
Women didn't become thots, they are thots, typically anyway. Everyone really has their own definition of what specifically is a roastie or a thot, some say roastie is just a women and they are all shit. I like to think that's not true but I haven't met any so I surely could be wrong.
>>
>>38249419

I'm supposed to be sleeping but staying awake is so much better. It's 4am here. I think I have a problem wherein when I'm awake I don't want to sleep but when I'm sleeping I don't want to wake up. It's really messing me up.

Where are you vacationing? You get sunburn?
>>
>>38249463
I'm not fond of sleep but once i'm asleep i don't want to wake up either.

just in the mountains. nothing special.
>>
>>38249491

That sounds cool actually.

>tfw never been on vacation

What do you got planned for tmrw?
>>
>>38249525
I haven't ever left my state. It's just an hour away from where I live. "vacation" is a bit of a stretch.
I think I'm going to swim or do some hiking. meh.

and yourself, hows your summer?
>>
>>38249539

Well in May-June I was working on a ship. Now I'm supposed to be studying for the LSAT, but this goddamn site won't let me leave.

Are you sleeping in a tent, or a van or something? Are you on your own?
>>
That's actually interesting, wow.
no i'm at a cabin, alone. nonetheless.
i'm just sick and tired. nothing new. i hope you find sleep though!
>>
>>38249642

>he doesn't (You) me
>after all the (You)s I have done for him

So you're all alone in the wilderness somewhere? I love doing that. Nights outside are frEaky tho. What do you like about this place you're at?

I'm not sleeping till you ghost me laddie.
>>
>>38249706
>*she doesn't (You) me

i don't plan on ghosting anyone but i'm not playing the "you hang up first, no you! No you! :3" game
>>
>>38249771

That is always the game everyone plays kek. You can't escape it. And I will win it or lose?

You never said w hat you like about the place you're at. Why did you choose it? Are you happy?
>>
File: 1499268882111.png (75KB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499268882111.png
75KB, 4000x2000px
>>38249771
>he still thinks he's a she

new faggots fucking kill me sometimes
>>
>>38249814
Sigh, I guess it's alright. not too cozy, i chose it because it was cheapish, and I'm working on enjoying it.
What are you up to?
>>
>>38249912

How much was it? Do you visit this place annually?

Now I'm just thinking of things I could be building. But I'm too addicted to this site to actually do any of it. I've lost the motivation for life I once had. Ever feel like that?
>>
>>38250037

It's fine I just think I'm sad right now. I don't but I do have a family cabin in California I should visit.

Building, like what?
and yeah I feel like that, i lay in bed sometimes and just don't have the motivation for a n y t h i n g
>>
>>38250067

I have a bunch of ideas. Some I can't tell you because I plan to patent them in the future.

>inb4 goyim

One thing I was thinking of today is a machine that turns air into pure water. You see, one day I wish to be truly independent, and off the grid.

Do you ever feel happy sometimes anon? Do you think sadness is just part of the realization that nothing is worth anything in this world?

Also, I will not ghost you. I don't want to make you more sad or depressed or suicidal or to feel unliked. You can ghost me when you choose ;)
>>
>>38250139
If you did that it would change the world.
Anon, I've got to be honest, I don't want to die. Feel free to ghost me. I might be depressed but I doubt it. I'm just more sad than i should be more often than normal. Nothing serious.
Good luck to you and your inventions. I expect good things.
>>
>>38250232

Yeah no, I don't like making people feel bad. And talking with you motivates me some. You may ghost when you please.

Anyways, do you think one could live a decent life being happy-sad? The real world is so miserable and disheartening with blimps of joy, and this board seems to reflect that since everyone here has this nihilistic view that we all wallow in and laugh about together.

Were you always sad? Did you ever have a continuous period of happiness?
>>
>>38250355
I'm glad I could be of assistance, :)
I think it can be done. Happy sad isn't too bad.
That paragraph was well worded, nice job.
I feel like I haven't always been sad, and continuous periods of happiness arent a thing.

Nearly everything I participate in just sort of gives me that "eh" feel. I don't gain much from anything, it's like what is the point? The only thing i enjoy are certain people, and being with them. Activities I do and things I make give me nothing.

thank you for acting interested. are you happy or sad?
>>
>>38248606
>>develop close knit group of online friends

How do you do this ? You're not a robot
>>
how do you try at something you don't even know how to do? this is the thing that's always confused me.
that's the biggest recipe for fail i can think of.

like what if you tried hard at driving for your first time? you would just crash straight into the first car.
basically people are telling you to the roll the dice, but they're not speaking clearly, they're speaking in obfuscated, beat around the bush bullshit.
you have to make yourself vulnerable to a woman and no man wants to do that. why you would want to do that over and over is beyond me, it's demoralizing.
>>
>>38250469

I am interested anon. I'm not faking it. I'm supposed to be sleeping!

I'm lost more than anything else. I haven't been happy since I was a child. I've lost my way and meanwhile I've realized how pointless everything is. Everything I accomplish and everything I try to accomplish and everything I fail to accomplish. Money, work, school, material things, all of it. I feel that every second I spend on these things I am missing out on the real world. On real life itself. I'm so lost anon. I think I need someone to push me, motivate me, and give me some meaning. Give me life, ya know?
>>
File: BEGONE_THOT.jpg (9KB, 400x383px)
BEGONE_THOT.jpg
9KB, 400x383px
This is now a thotposting thread
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.