[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw extremely insecure >tfw can't take any form of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499444265530.jpg (333KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499444265530.jpg
333KB, 600x600px
>tfw extremely insecure
>tfw can't take any form of banter
>any time someone teases me about anything I just get extremely emotional and depressed
>even jokes are enough to make me want to cry

Why am I such a little bitch, they're just fucking with me, why do I always have to take everything personally
>>
I'm here and I won't hurt you. For what it's worth.
>>
>>38248034
fuck man that sucks.

is there a reason your this way?
>>
>>38248068
I haven't received any positive reinforcement or love in a very long time. People just tear me down, I've never had people build me up.

>>38248060
I'm sure you would once I opened myself up to you.
>>
>>38248034
You probably lack self-worth as most of us do here. As such, you derive your value off what others say about you. If you doubt that people respect or like you then you're bound to end up depressed.
>>
>>38248034
I really hope you're not that Rabbit guy off steam
>>
>>38248034
me in junior high and high school
>thick as fuck skin
>could not offend me
>don't give a fuck, what happens happens attitude
Me now
>emotional wreck held together by a few strips of duct tape
>can take criticism/jokes but it really cuts into me underneath the face I put on for others
>can't even take genuine compliments without thinking they're just fucking with me
I don't get it.
>>
>>38248109
Well for what it's worth I might be kind of like you.
Glad you posted this post.
here's a bump.

Also hope you over come this and stuff.
>>
>>38248157
Fuck I know exactly what you mean. I literally cannot convince myself that people like me, even if they compliment me or spend time with me.
>>
>>38248327
I concluded 2 years with a group of people recently and even though they were always friendly to me, even inviting me to have meals with them in a social setting a few times, I'm convinced they are/were only doing it out of pity. I don't get why people are nice to me. I doubt they see anything worthwhile in me.
>>
>>38248526
I'm in the exact same fucking situation, I have a group of friends I've been hanging out with for over a year now and I still believe they don't actually like me, they just tolerate me so they can hang out with each other. I'm way too much of a depressed loser for them to actually want me to be around.
>>
>>38248653
>tfw convinced my best friend who I've known since childhood is just sticking around because he doesn't want me to be alone even though he refers to me as his best friend around his normie friends
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.