[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anyone has pics of anorexic or really thin bony girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

If anyone has pics of anorexic or really thin bony girls I would be thankful.
>>
Anne Frank sauce pls
>>
>>38246963
That's a guy desu my baka famalam senpai
>>
>>38247348
Ann Frank. She's into having a daddy and getting cummies
>>
ayy lmaoooo00000000
>>
>>38246963
I know this girl. She's a slut and I hate her so fucking much.
>>
>>38248919
Why do you hate her? What's wrong with being a slut. I want her to get on her knees and look up into my eyes calling me daddy and begging for cummies shot down her throat.
>>
>>38248955
I hate her because she went after my boyfriend
>>
>>38248919
>She's a slut and I hate her so fucking much.

you know her irl? moar stories senpai.
how is she a slut?

>>38248995
greentxt
>>
>>38248995
Tell me more. Also suck your boyfriend's dick better
>>
>>38249013
I don't know her irl. I know her from an online memefag community.
I'm not going to greentext it but essentially she was in a groupchat with a bunch of my friends and I. The only 3 women being me, my only female friend, and her. Online relationships. My friend was dating a guy there too. She goes "Oh, I have a crush on [my boyfriend]"
I automatically make it clear she ought to back off.
"Oh, I have a crush on [my friend's bf] too"
She starts flirting with every guy in the group and blocks my friend and I so we can't see her movements. God I hate that bitch.
>>38249021
Also fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>38249109
Oh. So it's absolutely fucking nothing. I'd have dropped you for the Ann Frank slut.
>>
>>38249109

lol, just a fb drama

got anymore bad stories to tell about her?
>>
next time her fb is up, im gonna ask if she wants my cummies
>>
>>38249109
doubt, post screens of the group chat
>>
>>38249159
Everything in existence ever, every dispute, every change and climax ever is just "drama" in some form. And since I take love seriously, yes it made me hate her.
And no. Like I said she blocked me so I never saw her again. Neither did my female friend. She also gave up on our boyfriends pretty quickly and pretty much all the guys in the group considered her to be a brainless attention whore so she sort of drifted out of our friends.
>>38249219
I don't have them. This was like last fall.
Believe me or don't. I don't care.
Do you know her or something?
Yeah I know from a distance she comes off like an innocent child.
>>
>>38249246
Nobody cares about your internet drama with a girl you never met chasing boys you've never met yet have tricked yourself into "loving."

Dumb roastie
>>
>>38249276
>admits to wanting to fuck an actual slut
>uses term roastie as an insult still
L O L
>>
>>38249344
Who I want to fuck and whether you're a roastie is two different things. Dumb roastie cunt
L M A O
>>
>>38249246

thought she goes after Daddies though? it was just a maymay

were you and your bf roughly the same age as her?
>>
>>38249373
>he thinks Daddy means an older guy
I think that's just fags anon. I've had girls my age call me daddy while fucking.
>>
isn't this bitch a turkroach
>>
>>38249373
He is. I'm older.
>>38249492
Yes
>>
>>38249360
That's true, there is nothing wrong with a slut, that is if you are not planning on marrying her. They can be used real good, and in fact they act the way they do because they like being used, so if you got the genetics, use them.
>>
>>38249842
>being older than your boyfriend
Wew. You know he's using you as a practice gf right
>>
>>38249109
you dumb fucking social media-going reject
you posted in a retarded facefaggot meme group for attention like every other person in there does
stop venting here and fuck off because nobody cares about your drama you likely underage whore
go make some real friends
>>
>>38251081
Highly doubt. He hates most other people and absolutely dreads being in love. Some boys have older girl fetishes you know.
>>38251709
I'm not even going to address the amount of conflict with nearly every other word in your badly stacked bundle of temper tantrum except that you pre-assumed someone's motives without knowledge of them nearly at all. Quite embarrassing, anon.
>>
File: C_ans5CVoAAq5pM.jpg (157KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_ans5CVoAAq5pM.jpg
157KB, 900x1200px
>>38246973
is this skinny enough m
>>
>>38252291
>my boyfriend is a lot younger than me, fetishises women like me and dreads being in love
Holy shit you must be fucking ugly
>>
>>38252418
He's not a lot younger. And doesn't have that fetish. I was pointing out it's one of various possibilities of why someone would like an older girl and
>you must be fucking ugly
Where do you think you are, retard?
Of course I'm fucking ugly. My boyfriend and I both are.
>>
>>38252540
So your Ann Frank story is either made up or he chatted to her for awhile behind your back. Why dig yourself a deeper hole you weird old cunt.
>>
File: surprisesurprise.gif (613KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
surprisesurprise.gif
613KB, 500x281px
>>38252574
>weird
Normalfag just fucking leave
>>
File: screen.jpg (7KB, 149x255px) Image search: [Google]
screen.jpg
7KB, 149x255px
anyone got this vid?

i only have the still, lul
>>
File: sup.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>38252606
You know you want to sit on this. I'll keep it secret from your ugly ass boyfriend who is chatting up the Ann Frank lookalike.
>>
>>38252606
You're not better than him, right now there're a couple betas trying to hit on you.
>>
>>38252983
Where
>>38252668 This nigger is trying to be shocking and funny.
And yeah. When I meet my boyfriend irl I'm going to leave this board.
And if I'm to guess this is the same dude earlier in the thread talking about fucking girls irl. He's a non virgin, whore supporter, who thinks something as vanilla as being slightly older than your significant other is weird.
Come on, dude. I'd never call myself a "robot" because I don't believe in fembots. But I'm not a normalfag, especially compared to this idiot.
>>
>>38252983
No one has tried to hit on the slut tho

>>38253102
I know you saved the pic you ugly, little whore ;)
>>
>>38246963
There's something wrong with that picture
>>
>>38253102
>Where
Here, bitch

Originally original
>>
>>38253150
Dont delude yourself, that pencil dick wont get you any pussy ever. Maybe if you were 14 and still growing it would get you something lmao
>>
>>38253227
That bullshit isn't going to work. ;)

The dude using you as a practice girlfriend will never know what you're saving.
>>
>>38253102
Lol he's probably trying to talk to anne frank right now
>>
>>38253194

what's wrong with it?

**^^sooriginal**&&
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.