/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ballbusting couple thread. We have a question out there for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: PNItLUK.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
PNItLUK.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
ballbusting couple thread.

We have a question out there for anyone who also has a fetish. Does anyone know about your fetish? what is it, and how did they find out. What was their reaction to it?
>>
>>38246396
I don't share my fetishes often, or even any form of personal information at all.

I was sixteen

She introduced me to them, mostly bdsm as well as some other shit like roleplaying in bed and such. There's a lot more.

As for how they've reacted they've always loved in and wanted me to go deeper into it. They found out when things became sexual.
>>
>>38246447
how old was she?
o for original
>>
File: GYRrE7j.jpg (74KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
GYRrE7j.jpg
74KB, 640x853px
>>38246447
BDSM stuff, i figure then you probably have a list, so whats your top favorite "activity"?

Was there ever a time you thought it went to far?
>>
>>38246573
She was 6 years older than me at the time.

>>38246588
>i figure then you probably have a list, so whats your top favorite "activity"?
bondage, I prefer restraints over ropes, have to worry about clotting and it takes time while both partners need to be experienced or patient. Rough sex, I can go for hours without stopping and the only partner that could take it was my first one who I could fuck until they were bloody and not stop(I'm also slightly above average in penis size). Motion restriction, orgasm control, forced orgasm, mild emotional manipulation, domination(it's vague on purpose) a lot of other random things, I have very specific tastes, pretty large array and I haven't made one of those lists in a very long time.

>Was there ever a time you thought it went to far?
Not really, I'm a pretty in controlled person. And I refuse to use a safe word because of it. But I also won't engage with some one in that manner if they're uncomfortable with that.
>>
not /soc/ fuck off this is a tfw no gf board
>>
File: HzR2Nnk.jpg (28KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
HzR2Nnk.jpg
28KB, 455x600px
>>38246573
Not the guy above, but the first girl who partook in my ballbusting kink was at 11 (were both 11) the first girl i introduced to it was 13 years old at the time.

>>38246726
good that you follow rules of consent, some people throw those out the window.

>>38246760
This thread isnt for meeting up or talking about relationships. Simply do you have a fetish and does someone know about that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.