[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fake work experience? Poor NEET is literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ec2.jpg (150KB, 1406x925px) Image search: [Google]
ec2.jpg
150KB, 1406x925px
How do you fake work experience?
Poor NEET is literally nightmare mode.
>>
How pathetic do you have to be to not be able to work at mcdonalds or walmart? I have 16 year old cousins that work at mcdonalds.
>>
I don't know how you'd fake actually performing work, but you can just give a fake reference if you know someone that owns a business or even if they don't they could pretend to.

Once again, networking is key. Being an anti-social loser with no connections to other humans is true nightmare mode.
>>
>>38246280
not OP but shut up if you can't relate

I basically have to leave entire sections of an applications empty and pray to god that they hire me regardless, so far only temp agencies will touch me.
>>
Well you start by thinking of some fake work experience. Then you put it on your fake resume. Not like they're going to check that you actually mopped floors for two years or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>38246246
If you don't have work experience then look for volunteer opportunities. Sure you won't get paid anything, but you can add that to your resume and also get references.
>>
File: FIRMHANDSHAKEIKARI.png (377KB, 416x296px) Image search: [Google]
FIRMHANDSHAKEIKARI.png
377KB, 416x296px
>>38246246
Go inside and speak with the manager, Shinji.
>>
figure out how to be a meme lord on facebook, call it 'marketing experience'. its that simple
>>
Start your own business sinstead?
>>
>>38246313
Nah I'll say what I want cuck. What happened can't stay in mommies house posting green frogs all day anymore?

Haha
>>
File: 1499471726354.png (100KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499471726354.png
100KB, 300x300px
>>38246313
dude, McDonald's and a dozen other fast food places don't give a shit if you have any experience

the job market is as easy to get into as it has been in 30 years
>>
>>38246246
>>38246246
intern bud
niggerolio
>>
>>38246413
Literally went to 4 interviews and haven't even gotten a call back fuck off.
>>
>>38246413
I did two interviews at same place and they never emailed me like they said they would.

this world is a joke.
>>
>>38246333
This, especially somewhere like a thrift store, because you can get experience using a cash register and handling money. It can be a good way to learn skills and network when you're at the bottom.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.