[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I just too much of a Chad for this place or am I 100% right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Am I just too much of a Chad for this place or am I 100% right? I don't see getting women as much of an obstacle. I know for a fact that you can be a tall, fit, good looking motherfucker and you will not get pussy unless you work on your social skills. On the other hand you can look like a total faggot and get lucky all the time if you have charm and proper comedic timing. Naturally the one who has mastered the art of the approach ends up being the victor. Also having a career and aspirations in life helps a fuckton. This board seems to me like an echo-chamber of lazy men coming up with excuses for why they're not getting laid.
>>
You're just too much of a retard for this place. Sure, social skills play some role but so do looks, having good looks help you get experiences that will better your social skills especially at a young age. From my subjective experience looks matter a lot more.
>>
>>38246119
You're not Chad, just delusional.
T. Chad
>>
File: 1490173860451.jpg (249KB, 1270x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1490173860451.jpg
249KB, 1270x1022px
>>38246119
>This board seems to me like an echo-chamber of lazy men coming up with excuses for why they're not getting laid.
That's literally it. This board isn't about bettering yourself or helping each other, it's about being sadsacks and complaining to other losers.
There's a reason /r9k/ is consistently called one of the worst boards, it because there's not much redeemable about this place.
>>
>>38246270
>This board isn't about bettering yourself
I don't think anyone thinks it is, you must be some special kind of retard to have ever thought that.
>>
>>38246270
Literally anyone could come here and talk about anything.
>>
>>38246119
>Sure, social skills play some role but so do looks, having good looks help you get experiences that will better your social skills especially at a young age.

And I'm the retard here? Your looks do not determine your experiences. Your personality does. This is a fact of life.

I'm 6'4'', got some attractive facial aesthetics, deep voice, quiet and never talked in school. Guess how many experiences with girls I got? None, not counting being teased by girls. The guys who actually did get to spend a lot of time with the girls in my grade was a mix: a few were tall and attractive guys who had a more sociable personality than me sure, but the majority of them were short, completely average looking kids who knew how to be funny.

>>38246270
True that
>>
r9k is a board on which you can watch men struggle with continuing to repress the fact that they should just be gay

it's beautiful and pure, you're just a brainlet incapable of enjoying the wonderful stageplay of nature that this is
>>
File: ....png (45KB, 147x122px) Image search: [Google]
....png
45KB, 147x122px
>>38246300
When did I say I thought that was the purpose of this board? Work on your reading comprehension, anon.

>>38246301
And? Just because people can, doesn't mean they do. The consistent topics on the front page are traps, complaining about women, complaining about no gf, depression, complaining about traps, BBC-baiting, complaining about dick size and looks, and normie hate.
Those topics usually don't make for quality discussion, nor are they home to new insights.
The board culture here just isn't very good, and it's never going to be good because it's always about inferiority to others or whining.
>>
>>38246323
>And I'm the retard here?
Just leave, retard, you can't even work out how to respond to a post.

If you are better looking you will get invited to more social situations than an ugly person with equal 'personality', these situations will help you practice and raise your social skills. Over a lifetime this really pays off, there is a very real reason good looking people are more successful.

>im one counter example because i was exceptionally autist!
jesus christ, we are talking averages, of course it's possible that you can still be so autistic that even your looks can help you.
>>
>>38246385
When did I say you thought it was? work on your reading comprehension, anon.
>>
>>38246426
Man, you don't know anything about anything do you? No one invites you, you're either known as a guy with a normal personality or you aren't. If you're normal you will automatically be grouped in with the normal clique. This isn't a movie where you act cool and all of a sudden everyone wants to invite you to everything, that's absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>38246270
Bettering yourself is a normie meme, there's literally no way out from a lifetime, of being codeed as an undesireable loser.
>>
>>38246484
It's an ever so slight bias, mostly unconscious, it adds up throughout a lifetime.

All it can take for some people to 'get a life' and learn social skills at a young age can be a young gf who might have just noticed you by looks. Girls love guys who are taken, it snowballs.
>>
>>38246323
Why does it matter if they're short lmao. Good job on growing. Proud of you
>>
>>38246385
If you don't like the topics of the posts here, make some of your own that you think are better.
>>
>>38246484
By the way this applies to real life too, for the kiddies who have outgrown high school/college and are now trying to get into a profession. No one will want to be near you if you do not act like a normal, smiling, good natured person. You can be a giant with a sculpted body, 7 inch dick and squared jawline. No one will want to have anything to do with you if you act like a psychopath. That's just the way it is.
>>
File: 14444425.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
14444425.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
Op is a faggot.

that is all
>>
>>38246550
You either know how to get a gf or you don't, looks don't need to play a part at all. All the girls I've ever known have had boyfriends less attractive than me, dudes who simply acted normal and got easy tail as a result.
>>
>>38246648
*less physically attractive
Obviously they were more attractive personality-wise than me.
>>
>>38246648
You have no clue what you are talking about, mate.
>>
>>38246119
>This board seems to me like an echo-chamber of lazy men coming up with excuses for why they're not getting laid.
this might be true for 5'8'' and taller guys, but for me it's hopeless
>>
File: 1499282881627.jpg (743KB, 855x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499282881627.jpg
743KB, 855x1200px
>>38246648
Stop.
Its not one or the other, its both.
I ask you this; would your life be BETTER OR WORSE if you were ugly? Yes or no. Because I am ugly and socially retarded, my life is over. You still have hope that some girl may just take all the initiative on you because you look good. You are given so much more leeway in everything to you take it for granted its honestly insulting. Don't be a humble bragger
>>
Stacy here. You're wrong and I only want Chad.
>>
>>38249378
You're an idiot. You're making excuses now as to why you're not getting laid after he said this is exactly your problem.

How tall are you, and how do you explain that you are the only virgin of your height?
>>
>>38246550
>Girls love guys who are taken
Truth. http://evp.sagepub.com/content/14/2/1474704916652144.full
>>
>>38249684
>How tall are you,
5'5''
>and how do you explain that you are the only virgin of your height?
i don't know, something must be wrong with me, i just don't know what, my height certainly isn't making things easier
>>
>>38249787
I'm going to take a wild guess that it's one or more of these:

>you're boring
>you have never asked a girl out
>you have never set up tinder/dating sites
>you're a sperglord who spills spaghetti when he talks to girls
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.