[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where women more pure back then? Or did they also have multiple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 191225.jpg (76KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
191225.jpg
76KB, 1080x720px
Where women more pure back then? Or did they also have multiple sex partners before they turn 18?
>>
>>38246102
Back then Chad was the local knight. Women fucked him and pretended his baby was someone else's . that's why everyone is descended from a king
>>
>>38246102
They were more pure mostly because of religion.

Western civilization has attacked everything pure and good.
>>
They were probably married before they turned 18.
>>
>>38246102
Depends on the class of the woman. Noble women were more chaste and pure. Some might be scandalous and have a secret fling with a courtier, but holy shit if that got found out, so must were chaste. Peasant women, probably an even mix. Some might have fooled around with a boy from the neighboring farm a few times growing up, some might have been fucked by the local baron landlord's son, some might have been fucked by a male relative, some might have been raped by brigands, but a good number were also chaste and pure.

Though women back then get married at like 14-16 so it's not like they had a lot of chances or time to slut around.
>>
File: christian-saint.jpg (75KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
christian-saint.jpg
75KB, 600x383px
>>38246102
no, in fact is was worse at times.

They were bowing down to literal whores and venerating them as saints
>>
>>38246102
There really is no way to know, but my guess is that female nature was the same.
I think tradcons are delusional, traditional gender roles and values are as much of a prison as sexual liberation.It's all down to nature in the end, if you're genetic trash you're gonna have a tough ride period.
>>
>>38246547
>t. Uneducated delusional retard
>>
>>38246547
>but my guess is that female nature was the same.
Female nature was the same, but nobody facilitated it.
>>
>>38246102
no
women back then were seen as a commodity and virginity was basically a must if you wanted to give your daughter for marriage. but i guess they could still do other things like handjobs and blowjobs
>>
Women have always been faithless. The term "cuckold" dates back to the 13th century. If you read old books, they pretty much all involve women cucking men.

Troy was destroyed because Helen cucked her husband. Even King Arthur got cucked.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.